Campaign mission reward replay

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by ZergShadow, Aug 13, 2015.

1. ZergShadow

ZergShadow Kobold

If i die at the end of campaign mission.i can start it again to gain new reward?

2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

If your party dies you get 3 options:
    1: Restart that battle. First 2 times its free when not playing quests, then it cost 15 gold for another bunch of tries.
    2: Restart the module.
    3: Leave the module.

3. Mr. Magnifico

Mr. Magnifico Thaumaturge

Just to expand on this; when you complete a module, it is "exhausted" until the server resets (which happens at 0:00 UTC). Doing the module again while it is exhausted gives reduced rewards. But if you don't complete the module (by winning the final map) and have to start over, you will get full loot from beating maps along the way, even if you had already beaten them on a previous, ultimately unsuccessful, attempt.

4. Fry

Fry Ogre

"Full" loot from non-final maps is always just two items, no rarity guarantee, whether it's exhausted or not, right? As far as I can tell, exhaustion only has an effect on the final chest in a module.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Correct.

6. ZergShadow

ZergShadow Kobold

what about mauve manticore missions?whats lvl items in chests ?

7. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

From FAQ:

8. ZergShadow

ZergShadow Kobold

so its no point to finish them before i rich max renown lvl?

9. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

If you want better shot at getting lvl 21 loot, then yes, holding off until you've reached renow 21 might be a good idea.

10. *shrug* Well, you can complete them now, and then complete them later at a higher renown level. They don't vanish and the rewards should be based on your renown at time of each completion rather than storing the renown at first completion.

Of course, if you don't want to replay them because you'd like to remain surprised, and you want higher-level items (*)... wait.

(*) Which aren't necessarily more useful, especially given token limitations. It's not like you can afford to burn major power tokens on every single slot, so having decent lower-level gear is also handy.

11. ZergShadow

ZergShadow Kobold

Introductory Level

Standard items have an introductory level and will not drop as loot from the campaign until the player has a renown of an equal or higher level than the item’s introductory level. Item introductory levels are determined by the highest introductory level of the cards on that item. One effect of this is that you can sometimes find low level items with a high introductory level if you go back and replay lower level adventures.

so i need first lvl up my renown in multipayer and then go look items in adventure?

if i have high renown all adventures will be opened ?if i go lvl9 champs in lvl 18 adventure i will have only 20xp as lvl 11? I can do this in coop with someone who already have this adventures?

What exact length of club membership 7 days?

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  12. ZergShadow

ZergShadow Kobold

13. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

You could, but I think most players don't. As you progress through the campaign, running the lower levels daily should become quicker, and yield better loot than they did the first time. If you have time for it, of course.
    No. You unlock adventures by completing adventures. It follows the story, and I'm not sure what unlocks what anymore.
    Yes. 20 xp is the max, and doesn't increase with additional difference levels. It should work the same in co-op.
    I believe it runs 7 days from the time of purchase. If you buy it at noon, it will end at noon a week later.

Melancthon likes this.
  14. ZergShadow

ZergShadow Kobold

I know english not good and cant understand this words.Can you explain? and yield better loot than they did the first time.

15. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Your renown increases as you complete higher adventures. Items drop at +/-3 of the adventure level. When you first run adventures, your renown is usually at or below the adventure level. Items in the adventure's drop level range with an introductory level higher than your renown level can not drop, so increasing your renown level and running them again will allow them to.

16. ZergShadow

ZergShadow Kobold

As a bonus, the whole team will get quest rewards for helping their team leader complete a co-op quest, even if some of them have finished that quest before.

Whats is coop quest?All quests?its better to play coop quests with someone then reqular adventures?

legendary items can be found in simple campaign chests?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

This refers to the quests available for each adventure after completing the campaign, such as the No Party Deaths, and 1 hp quests.
    Yes.

18. ZergShadow

ZergShadow Kobold

i mean in preliminary chests.?

Regular Adventure play
    All Preliminary Battles: 2 items total, no minimum rarity
    What mean no minimum rarity?

So its better to play coop quests with someone for better loot then play reqular adventures?

19. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

No minimum rarity means the items start at common, but have a chance of upgrading to something more rare. Co-op does not affect these.
    The quests referred to are the post campaign quests which guarantee one item of rare or better in the final chest.

20. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Quests do not give better loot in co-op. Quests always guarantee a single rare, regardless of if you play them solo or co-op.
    However, Quests can only normally be run once; running them co-op allows you to rerun them after you've already run them once.

To answer the heart of your question:
    The only times it is better [loot-wise] to run co-op is when running a module that has the Hidden Bandit or Loot Fairy in it.