moar wild speculation

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by neoncat, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Merdis

Merdis Orc Soldier

I am surprised because there is nothing on the blog yet. 2-3 weeks full of previews, articles about new game mechanics (we already know that some special effects, like accelerate time, will be available to players for the first time) and gradual revealing new cards would greatly increase "hype" and probably attract both new and returning players.

2. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

With an expansion name like 'Enigmatic Time-Travelling Space Cats', it doesn't even need any hype!

But, ah, on the really low off-chance it's named something different, yeah, your suggestion sounds highly favorable, and I've certainly seen it work well for other games.

Bandreus likes this.
  3. Mirkel

Mirkel Goblin Champion

So ... are we there yet? How about ... now? Or now!?

Sir Veza and Drakkan like this.
  4. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

If we don't keep obsessively checking the forum for news, you know we'll miss something important!

So, like, we need an announcement about when we'll get an announcement about when the expansion may possibly drop. :X

Mirkel likes this.
  5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

LOL

6. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

ANNOUNCEMENT: Tomorrow 9am AEST I will ask Jon if he thinks we should pre-announce the date that we plan to announce things. Unless I forget.

Slayer696, Stexe, Sir Veza and 15 others like this.
  7. uhlik

uhlik Orc Soldier

That's not even funny. :-P
    I don't think I can wait any longer...

8. Will

Will Kobold

Same here. Been waiting from the winter for SP Co-op. Dont let us wait longer :(

9. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

hold tight fellas, I bet it's almost here.

Will likes this.
  10. Fifjunior7

Fifjunior7 Hydra

A pre-announcement for the time of the announcement? Sounds like a plan!

In all seriousness though, we're all super excited and pumped! :D

Rebel7284 likes this.
  11. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

I agree we've been fed crumps too early and for too long, no more playing coy.

12. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

No one offered me crumps! :(

[​IMG]

13. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

So you're saying, if we give you disgusting-looking (but all natural!) dog treats, you'll remind Farbs to ask Jon if he should preannounce the date they plan to announce when the expansion may drop?

Edit: Also, what the heck is with that dog's ears? Are crumps like Red Bull, do they give you wings, or is that dog part hare?
    Edit2: Seriously, are those even ears? They look more like a really strange hat, or a terrible parasitic growth.
    Edit3: And the body looks strangely flappy...
    I got it. It's actually Scarponi in a dog suit, right?

Last edited: Jun 23, 2015
  14. Drakkan

Drakkan Ogre

.... aaand ?

15. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Scarponi forgot to remind him, I guess.

Flaxative, you need to remind Scarponi to remind Farbes to ask Jon to..
    Oh, where's Jon, I'll just ask him myself.

16. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Guys, it's not 9AM AEST yet :eek:

17. Will

Will Kobold

DunDunDun likes this.
  18. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

I remembered! Jon (sensibly) wanted to run it past our PR people, and I don't think he's heard back from them about it yet.

DunDunDun, FrigusMacto and Will like this.
  19. Bandreus

Bandreus Thaumaturge

Damn you Aussies living in the future!!!

In all seriousness though, at least give us an announcement about when you'll give us the next announcement.

Will likes this.
  20. Xayrn

Xayrn Hydra

So, while we're all waiting on Farbs waiting on Jon waiting on PR to approve an announcement announcing an announcement, I found this (among a few other interesting cards) while sifting through the console:
    Reactive Smoke Bomb.jpg
    Could this finally mean the addition of the long-anticipated rogue class!? Probably not, but we're here to wildly speculate, after all.

PDXTai, DunDunDun, timeracers and 2 others like this.