[Testing/Prizes] Playtest Report Bounties!

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Flaxative, Aug 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CKaz

CKaz Goblin Champion

this still valid? this casual time but serious player will have some time today/weekend to check out the test server and run some tests

2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

It's still going, yea.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm going to be away from my computer for the next two days, so I won't be able to deliver pizza, but I'll still collect your reports. If all goes well the pizza will be delivered at the end of my weekend.

EDIT: All pizza earned thus far has been delivered. Have a good weekend, Cardhuntrians!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2014
  4. Soltis

Soltis Goblin Champion

Hmm sorta wish I'd noticed this back on Wednesday but wouldn't have been able to do much then anyhow. Have to say this is significantly more motivating than awarding the top two players per day. I would suspect that there will be a lot more useful insight gleaned from the battle logs and far more people will be inclined to spend time on the test server.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

There has been a lot of useful insight, yes. But why do you wish you'd noticed this on Wednesday? It's still going on, please participate—you'll get pizza when I get back from my weekend :)

CKaz likes this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Thanks for testing so much while I was gone, guys! It's going to take me a little while to process all the PMs I've sent. As soon as I can, I'll compile a list of pizza orders & set up delivery.

Next Steps

Just a heads up — once we've processed everything, we'll probably try to push out another set of tweaks to the balance changes. Next few days or so. In the meantime, if you guys want to be champs, please test RARE AND LOWER ONLY. Feel free to only test in casual games, so as to ensure that your opponent has agreed to the same testing parameters as you. (Send me your builds with your reports so I can see that you're not using epics or legendaries.)

EDIT: I've looked at all your reports now, and made a list of pizza deliveries that need to happen. I'll deliver the pizza within the next day or so, but I'm *gasp* prioritizing balance work over sending you guys your prizes :)

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  7. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Rare and lower only? Card rarity? Items level? Where am i?

8. Squidy

Squidy Hydra

No Epic or Legendary if you prefer. Item rarity, level of your choice.

Flaxative and Robauke like this.
  9. Latheviosin

Latheviosin Orc Soldier

Please add the rare or lower limit to the original post and the loot fairy page, so that everyone sees it.

Flaxative likes this.
  10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Will do as soon as I can get to a computer, give me seven or eight hours.

11. Wildarm

Wildarm Ogre

Is playtesting rewards still ongoing for the round 4 changes?

12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yeah, no real reason to cancel at at this point. I'll stop handing out pizza when the changes go live, hopefully later this week.

Robauke likes this.
  13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Done with this for now. Huge thanks to everyone who participated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.