Bug: Blinding rage not being affected by arrogant armour

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by tuknir, Jan 13, 2014.

1. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

Iwas doing a game and i had blind rage and arrogant armour in the initial hand, i casted the rage and it stuck,even with the armor

B rage.jpg

Farbs likes this.
  2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Also reported here, so it seems Arrogant Armor got broken in the latest build. Maybe it's related to the Purge problems?

3. tuknir

Strange, it not removing the fireball, because in my game Gandalf did a fs and the armour removed it.

4. Has it been changed to only remove enemy cast effects?

5. tuknir

someone reported that it did not remove a enemy fireball encumber..and the wording stays the same.. so i really dunno.

6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Yeah, the card text is the same as before, "If a card would be attached to you, discard that card instead.", so I don't think the change is intentional.

7. KarbonKhan

KarbonKhan Mushroom Warrior

Yes it is not working properly, didn't have arrogant on the test server so didn't notice but many of my traits stick with arrogant on. Enemies frosts did get discarded however.

8. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

So Arrogant Armor's functionally (temporarily) buffed now? Your traits stick but enemy encumbers do not? Time for an Arrogant Armor frenzyfest slaughterhouse, methinks! Frost wizards are SO dead.

9. KarbonKhan

KarbonKhan Mushroom Warrior

Indeed! Mass frenzied arrogant armour priests to the front please.

edit; just checked and yeah you can mass frenzy a team mamber with arrogant on :eek:

10. Enormous Mattock just became more tricky to play since negative traits are no longer shed by Arrogant Armor.

11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Yeah, it's bugged:
    Compare with these new cards:

12. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

This is a bug. Fixing now and we'll probably deploy a hotfix today.

13. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

This should be fixed now.