Card Hunter Release Date Announced!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Card Hunter Joe, Aug 27, 2013.

1. xVoid

xVoid Kobold

Woo! Glad to see it's finally released, I played the heck out of this game for a good two months before getting burnt out, will be so fun to start fresh with everyone at the same starting line.
    When will the $25 bundle be available for purchase, is it before release or only after?

2. Roshirai

Roshirai Goblin Champion

Hard to believe I started posting here two years ago, and that it's been a year since I met the Blue Manchu Crew™ at PAX Prime! Congratulations to everyone for taking Card Hunter this far, and I hope to see many new faces around here and in the MP queue very soon!

Related: I, too, will probably pick up the Basic Edition pack, especially if it comes with an exclusive, collectible SirKnight figurine. :p

skip_intro and SurgeonFish like this.
  3. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

Hi Zoorland,

You've been on these forums longer than most of us. Is there anything you've seen that makes you think that they might be rushing it out too soon? I get the distinct impression from your post that there is...

All the best,
    Assussanni

4. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Tbh, I don't agree with Zoorland - and I haven't seen a lot of older testers (I might not even qualify as one of those tbh) go along that sentiment. I've been under the personal impression the game has been release ready for a while now - apart from non-critical bugs et c. What's been done lately is more fixing and balancing in my mind.

Lance, Stefan and skip_intro like this.
  5. Kodi

Kodi Orc Soldier

12 of sept! thats on my birthday! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D ! awsome gift!

6. Lockon

Lockon Mushroom Warrior

Too soon? Seriously? This game has, in my opinion, been release ready for months now.

7. Mad Mulligan

Mad Mulligan Kobold

Is Sept 12th the also the date we can purchase the starter pack, or can we purchase it before then?

8. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

So far as I can tell it isn't actually stated anywhere but I interpreted the post as meaning that it would be available from the 12th of September.

9. Mad Mulligan

Mad Mulligan Kobold

10. AstaSyneri

AstaSyneri Kobold

I am still confused. In order to get the Egyptian Cleric figurine, I'd have to dish out $50 for Pizza now. Then I'd have to pay another $25 to get the starter bundle (because it's a nice bundle)? Can I somehow combine this? $75 is a bit over my limit for this game at this point and I am a terrible compleatist... :(

11. Pengw1n

Read this AstaSyneri.

So basically, existing beta spenders won't be able to get the BE - but we'll get the BE figures free, so our deal is as good (or possibly even superior now).

12. AstaSyneri

AstaSyneri Kobold

Ah, thanks! That clears it up. Just bought my $50 in Pizza and should be well on my way.

Err, trying to find where I buy the extra adventure modules... Can't find them. Anybody has a hint?

Pengw1n likes this.
  13. Pengw1n

The premium adventures / treasure hunts? Access any of them in game and I think you get an option to purchase them all in bulk or as a single.

14. AstaSyneri

AstaSyneri Kobold

Thanks again. I guess all will be revealed in time (Will take up the game again after the reset). Back to work now...

15. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Just a small update: the server will be going down around 7pm EST on September the 10th. It will back up first thing in the morning (00:00 EST) on September the 12th.

Pengw1n likes this.
  16. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

If it suddenly pops into existence, post screenshots. I'd be eager to see what this "SirKnight" individual looks like.

Lance likes this.
  17. Banezilla

Banezilla Mushroom Warrior

[​IMG]

Aiven, Farbs, Lance and 4 others like this.
  18. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

This week, everyone!

19. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

. . . A most menacing post in the context of the one prior.

Banezilla likes this.
  20. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

This needs a big countdown clock someone make it happen!