Some CH Scripts

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Pyrious, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

Do you like Card Hunter?
    Do you like Python?

Do you wish you could do both at the same time?

Knock yourself out!
    (https://github.com/BenFrankel/CH-Analysis)

Highlights:
    • Extreme Deck Optimizer
      • Automatically finds the most extreme deck fitting your parameters, taking traits and cycling into account
      • This could be anything from the greatest concentration of Greater Heal on a Dwarf Priest to the best hybrid between direct vampire damage & team buffing (you put weights on each category / each card that you want) on an Elf Priest
    • Verbose Log Parser
      • Parses verbose logs into a structured dictionary
      • This is useful if you want to build a Python script that needs to extract information from verbose logs
    • Daily Deal Wishlist
      • Scrapes the Daily Deal forum thread for items matching a given wishlist
      • Announces automatically to Discord if a match is found (if there is demand for alternative methods of notification, that shouldn't be a problem to implement, so let me know)
    • Guild Pizza Distribution Summary
      • Scrapes the meta site for per-season info on a given guild
      • Follows this algorithm to distribute pizza in the most fair way possible
      • Generates a summary of the distribution, i.e., which players get how many pizza points / pizza codes, for every season from the beginning of the guild's history to its most recent season

That's the gist of it. If you want to build CH-related utilities in Python, consider building on top of what I've already done (or contributing directly to the repository).

Let me know if you'd like to use one of the scripts but you're having trouble installing it / getting it to work.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  2. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

I wrote a script to download a player's entire battle history off the meta site in order to make queries on it. For example, I can calculate my win percentage against any opponent (like 80% vs rinco69 over 5 games). Or, I can generate this ladder (https://pastebin.com/ME5YyZit) ranking all my opponents by my net contribution gained / lost from fighting them.

The code for this can be found in the repository.

winner, Macizo, Sir Veza and 2 others like this.
  3. Sasoo8

Sasoo8 Guild Leader

i knew it! i have been saying from day 1 that pyrious is a nerd :D

Nice job with the programming!

winner, Dark Brightness and Pyrious like this.
  4. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

"Burfft is baaad!" [click here]... 15 months later... "Checkout my win ratio against rinco69's burfft build!"

winner likes this.
  5. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

Yeah, well Elf Maneuvers has been nerfed since then too.

winner likes this.
  6. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

How you win agaisnt rinco? Never i see him play...

7. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

Rinco lives in Canberra, so you're already winning, even if you're not aware of it yet.

Just kidding bb ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Actually, if you can knock out that elf wiz of his early, that really helps. Just stay 5+ squares away from it, especially if you see it draw pathfinding.

winner likes this.