Aloyzo's Arsenal Official SUBMISSION Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Nov 19, 2015.

1. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Thanks for the nod, @tolkien, concerning Full Scream A Head. (War Cry, Spiked Mail, and (Bull Rush?) the Move 4 Charge at damage-2-per-square for missing-AI-item flavor, in whatever order I did that.) Unfortunately, CM makes this item feel so obsolete as to be nigh pointless. Stack Howl and Lycanthropic Form, and you get (Mighty Charge) Move 6 Charge at damage-3-per-square for destroy-everything-especially-with-Vengeance-in-my-hand-for-semiCantrip-Charge-setup OPness. $:^ [

I am (half) considering that, but eh. Also on my mind: my old Antimatter Shield, but resubmitted as Antimatter Helm. War Cry, Boiling Armor, Dropped Guard, some kind of decent order upon looking at the cards again. Hm.

tolkien likes this.
  2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Im all for lifting the choke-hold greater heal put the game into, but i fear an overpriced 1 rd duration curse wont have much impact in that regard.

3. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

well i am all on board then.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  5. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

1st is so cute:D But dunno if it is op.

6. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Guys, i'm thinking about changing my submission from polar electromancy to my Nom Gravy Wimpy control staff because I think wimpy is underused due to it's itemization. Also I think wimpy is a simple answer to vengeance without a rebalance.
    What do you think?

7. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

Maybe.
    I like Polar Electromancy.

8. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

@Kalin I think what blackhammer needs to atone for is that time-wasting stinker of a mauve manticore he was recently involved in.
    Wow that was hard!

00Banshee00 and Maniafig like this.
  9. PULSEFIRE

PULSEFIRE Ogre

I never beat that MM module.
    DAMN YOU STUPID DEATHIE!

00Banshee00 likes this.
  10. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

(minortoken)
    Sorry, what?

11. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

it costs 16,5 blue tokens to equip that on a character.

12. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

You sir, are mistaken; you need at least a level 16.5 blue token to wield the staff. So not just any old blue token will suffice :p

13. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  14. 00Banshee00

00Banshee00 Orc Soldier

15. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

@tolkien It's a bad pun. Leylines may be mystic channels of power, but this staff is about Laying Lines. Layline.

@00Banshee00 I thought I might be copying from someone - thanks for sourcing that.

ParodyKnaveBob and 00Banshee00 like this.
  16. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

Great minds think alike. Cardhuntria NEED lines.

ParodyKnaveBob and Inkfingers like this.
  17. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

I think I calucated that correctly but if not then maybe I didn't understand how the level and tokens calculated out

18. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

ParodyKnaveBob and wereviper like this.
  19. wereviper

wereviper Ogre

20. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Trying to decide whether to submit a Wimpy shield (for buff priests) or boots (for control wizards to combat vengeance) or staff (since the .csv says wimpy can be on a staff.)
    Or I could submit @Robauke s lucky laser boots Rocket Dash Rocket Dash Unlucky
    Or I could submit Balmung or Master Sword from my previously crafted items in the Smithy.