"AI" expansion launches tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

UPDATE: The expansion is here! http://www.cardhunter.com/2016/04/acquisitions-incorporated-opens-its-cardhuntria-office/

~

We're very happy to announce that our new expansion, code named AI, is imminent! We've decided to keep what exactly is in this cool new expansion until it's available, but we'll be releasing full details as it goes live. So check back here tomorrow for more information and lots of fun with the new adventures.

We'll be taking the server down at 1 am Monday the 18th GMT/UTC. Some local times:
    • US (PST): Sun 17 Apr 6pm
    • US (EST): Sun 17 Apr 9pm
    • Europe (CET): Mon 18 Apr 3am
    • Australia (AEST): Mon 18 Apr 11am
    The server will be down for several hours while we deploy the new build. So we can't predict an exact time when it will be back up again yet, but it should be available early on Monday in most time zones (later in the day in Australia).

Stay tuned!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2016
  2. Pyrious

Pyrious Hydra

Tomorrow of this year?

3. xiangzao

xiangzao Mushroom Warrior

Always support! It's too much.

4. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

o_o

CT5 and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  5. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

No warning, just BOOM TOMORROW!

Dargenom, CT5 and Robauke like this.
  6. 3beaner

3beaner Guild Leader

and here I went and opened my Randi's like a moron

Macizo and CT5 like this.
  7. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

If I open Randis tomorrow for the first time, I have the chance on AI legendaries?

Btw. is there a fast way to open chests? I think I will need it. :D

[​IMG]

Macizo, BlackVoidDeath, CT5 and 6 others like this.
  8. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

are you serious

9. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Looks like there's gonna be a big AI party tomorrow -- and Jon & co., good job, your game is so unmistakenly fun, the loyal fanbase eagerly awaits this completely mysterious artifact chunk of game you're about to drop on us from the sky electronic ether. Yep. That's aight .. oh wait, no, I'll keep that one .. That's aight.

Chests and Randimar's for me! (Hooray for @Magic Elves making me think twice before I visited the shop today -- and then boom! lol)

CT5 and Magic Elves like this.
  10. Happenstance

Happenstance Thaumaturge

So not only do Aussies have to deal with the Australia Tax, we have to wait a whole extra day for AI? Bugger. Will wait with interest for what the lucky Americans think of the new expansion.

/s

11. Obernoob

Obernoob Hydra

I have not opened magnificant chests since there were no rares left I wanted, which is some month ago. I opened the epics ones a little bit longer, because I would love a Cursed Radcannon. I stopped opening them, when AI was announced.

12. Vlamona

Vlamona Thaumaturge

What if AI gets its own chest shop?

13. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

For the highly observant there was a little warning... i.e. the League Schedule. When they reschedule fewer than normal leagues it means they have a date they're shooting for, I figured that one out with EttSC :D

That is correct.

:( I'm sincerely sorry. I did that with EttSC and it was so not fun. I would suggest spreading out your opening over multiple days. As far as speed opening goes... all you can do is set animspeed to 9999 and don't slow down to look at what you get. (Then later you'll have go through your collection and sell all the excess that you didn't slow down to look at.)

My guess is it will. It doesn't matter, general chests pull from the entire item pool even if certain subsets of the items (expansions) have their own specific chests.

CT5 and timeracers like this.
  14. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

it does not, it was said

Flaxative likes this.
  15. Darkgryf

Darkgryf War Monkey

I´m so excited!!!!

16. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

what if... there are no player items at all?!

timeracers likes this.
  17. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

...And I just can't hide it :D

18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yall have no idea what's about to bust out of the test server. :D :D

ParodyKnaveBob, Dargenom, CT5 and 4 others like this.
  19. 40c_rudy

40c_rudy Lizardman Priest

I can't believe it is here!!!! Thank you BM.
    Can we please all get resets on our RR, if i had known this earlier i wouldn't have opened mine to check the items.
    The fact that i got a frigging Relic Of St. Darqar ad other similar op items doesn't have anything to do with my request, so pleaaaasse!!!

Pyrious, Master Goo and Magic Elves like this.
  20. Farbs

Farbs Blue Manchu Staff Member

AI will change the world.
    All aboard the hype train. Choo choo!