Test Build 3.84.0 (19 Oct 2015)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

We'll probably deploy this build in the next few days. It corrects at least one, and maybe several, problems that are potentially causing our server to become unresponsive.

Halloween
    • Candy Nauticorn is back in stock in the Halloween store even if you have checked the store this year but didn't visit it last year.
    Cards
    • Clamp group hand retain amount to a minimum of zero (fixes two or more Mind Mulches causing hand size to be reduced below zero).
    Battle
    • Limit command queueing between user instructions to prevent runaway battles.
    • Add a new null command to catch resigns, etc if the command queue gets truncated.

Sir Veza likes this.
  2. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

Tested the fix to group hand retain amount, seems to be working fine. AI discards down to zero cards and battle continues as expected.

Sir Veza likes this.
  3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Candy Nauticorn is showing up on my test accounts, including one I'm pretty sure didn't exist last year. Still not showing on live server, even though that account bought nearly everything in the shop last year (what I didn't have excess of, so bascially everything except the treasures).

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Pretty sure this change hasn't gone live yet—live version is 3.81.

timeracers likes this.
  5. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

3.85.0 is up and adds one more fix:
    • Fixed terrain bug in Dungeon of Decay Halloween board