[Resolved]I was banned?!

Discussion in 'Support' started by BlackSabbath, Aug 29, 2015.

1. I was banned without any reason. I always play fair, never throw a match, i never was aggressive on chat!!!

I think that people reported me when i win a match or maybe it's only one guy who report me every day. I can't believe this...

Please solve this problem fast...

2. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

With perfect standing too.

3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Could you have been banned for some other reason? Devs: what reason did he get banned for?

4. The true reason is that some people don't like to lose vs me.

5. orian34

orian34 Orc Soldier

Eh, but our match was fun :p

BlackSabbath likes this.
  6. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

But that doesn't get people banned, unless you are saying that this game has automatic banning.

7. I'm saying that some people reported me many times only because they want to ban me or bothering me

8. I want to know who reported me this month and how many times.

9. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Ok yea BlackSabbath would never do anything offensive so he was probably banned because people dont like to face him. I am not saying i want to but i wouldnt ban him for it.
    What was the reason you got banned? And did you get any warnings beforehand?

10. Sofaking

Sofaking Kobold

wow i'm honestly shocked blacksabbath always puts on a gg and is respectful i try to spectate often as its such a great match to watch.

11. kustaa

kustaa Lizardman Priest

What I think is crazy is how someone could randomly get banned like this, without any warnings or communication, if that is what happened.

12. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

No, with enough reports, you will be banned. You should receive a warning first, if I remember the process correctly. I believe that warning shows up in chat.

Mods cannot review reports, only Blue Manchu can look those over. I also believe that these reports remain closed to public view; this I could be wrong on this, however.

13. Sofaking

Sofaking Kobold

this is all due to a automated report system, its far too easy to abuse...

Obernoob, Fortaleza, kustaa and 2 others like this.
  14. Yes

I received an alert 2 days ago, but i ignored it thinking "it will leave soon" but after my last match i got a ban for 7 days (i can't play mp and chat) :(:(:(:(

Last edited: Aug 29, 2015
  15. Sofaking

Sofaking Kobold

well i wish your ban gets lifted soon i already miss watching your matches :/

16. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Maybe they should start giving warnings to some of the bad reporters.

17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

This should work most of the time, but could be abused in a competitive environment.
    Verifying could be difficult and time consuming, but I'd favor a perma-ban for any players submitting numerous false reports.

18. Darial Storm

Darial Storm Orc Soldier

Absolutely bizzare. BlackSabbath is a great player from the times I played with him. Don't understand how he could get banned without even a warning. Please look into it.

19. Christofff

Christofff Guild Leader

Having played against and watched blacksabbath play many times myself I can confirm that he's never been rude but always respectful during matches.

I sincerely hope that if the person(s) that reported him unfairly are reading this, that they come forward and be honest, it may help minimize the punishment that is coming for them for false reports which both waste time and cause confusion.

20. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

For the record, he did get a warning, and he stated as such. I'm not saying it was correct for him to get a warning, but if he had inquired about it then, he would likely not be banned now.

That is not an attempt by me to blame him for this situation, but more of a cautionary tale to all to contact Blue Manchu posthaste if you are given a warning, and you are confused by such. Never just assume that 'it will go away.' With enough headway, they likely could have determined who was making the reports, and deal with them accordingly before the ban ever took place. I imagine they could tell you why you have received the warning, and you could also 'state your case' as to why the warning was fraudulent, at that time.

It certainly seems like there is someone that is falsely reporting, but it does not hurt one bit to investigate it yourself, and to let those in power know. I don't know any of the particulars in this instance, but I hope it is resolved soon, and things are put in correct order, regardless of what that may be.