Forgot your password?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jon, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

2. Tcharon

Tcharon Kobold

I am not able to log in or reset my password for Card Hunter website/game. I can enter the game on Steam. On 7/21/15, I bought the Basic Edition but can not do
    anything more on your main website. What do I need to do clear this up? Is there a tech phone number?

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

@Tcharon, you can set your password in-game in the Steam Card Hunter. Then you can use your Steam name and the password you set to log into game.cardhunter.com.

There's no support phone, the fastest way is to email support@cardhunter.com. It's the weekend, though, so it might be Monday before you get an answer. They need rest, too :). Blue Manchu is just one person with a few part-time contractors.

4. Dwedit

Dwedit Goblin Champion

Can this be abused to reset other people's passwords?

5. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Yes and no. You have to know username & associated email to use the https://accounts.cardhunter.com/forgot. If you do, the system sends a password reset link to that email. So to truly change account's password, you'd need the account's username + email address + email password.

6. chiaradinotte

chiaradinotte Kobold

I don't know what it is the email address. I did set the password thru steam and I was not asked of an email address. So that I have no idea of which email address is associated to my account. How do access those settings to check? If I forget my Password I cannot reset it.

Anyone can help me to have an answer?

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Have you tried logging in through Steam and changing the password from there?

8. chiaradinotte

chiaradinotte Kobold

To change the password from steam I need to know the old password, and if I forgot that I cannot change it.