Release 2.70.0 (1 Dec 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Dec 1, 2014.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Hopefully this will be the final test build before we go live with the recent round of balance changes. Just a few tweaks here and, as a bonus, a new Mauve Manticore!

Items
    • Updated all items containing Dodge to reflect new valuation.
    Cards
    • Dodge is valued as a bronze card on all items.
    • Reflexive Teleport now correctly won't trigger on allied attacks.
    Adventures
    • Mauve Manticore 5
    • Reduced use of qualified adventures system, improves response times in some campaign interactions
    Tutorial
    • Fixed tutorial prompt about Unholy Frenzy.
    Chat
    • Tweaked room entry announcements to not announce battle participants
    Co-op
    • Fixed co-op post battle adventure progression
    • Added the core of a ready-flag system for entering co-op adventure battles
    • Pulling team members into adventure at adventure start
    Story
    • Disabled story prompts in unprimed adventures
    API
    • Removed total record counts from API in an attempt to improve performance

Fifjunior7 and Flaxative like this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I would especially appreciate testing of this. Because Karen GMs this module, it should unlock after Goblins in the Woods. It's also my first foray into using the prompt system so any feedback is welcome.

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Unfortunately, MM#5 doesn't load for me. After the GM prompts, pressing the Battle button produces only an endlessly rotating dragon & shield loading icon. The same happens if I abandon the adventure and later come back, only this time without the GM prompts.

Also, shouldn't "reader submitted" be "reader-submitted"? This was on one of the pre-battle screens or prompts.

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I think this is related to some larger bug, as I'm seeing the same thing on 'normal' campaign missions.

Grammatically, yes, I believe so. I followed precedent however.

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

The bug I saw on other missions was actually separate. MM5 wasn't loading because I forgot to commit the boards. I just fixed that... should be fixed in next test build.

6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Mauve Manticore #5 did unlock after completing Goblins in the Woods. In a happy coincidence, I happened to have a test account where one of the next adventures to play for the first time was that exact one. So I did and it did.

Sir Veza likes this.