Test Build 2.45.0 (2 Sep 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Sep 1, 2014.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Unless it's Victory terrain; then it can be 2!! things at once.

2. Lord Feleran

Lord Feleran Guild Leader

Well ok :p Fair point. But that might be an exception as it doesn't affect gameplay, only adds VPs at the end of rounds.

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Will fix, thanks.

Ctrl click works, it was alt-click that wasn't working.

4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The new mini store makes opening bought chests much more tedious. It used to take 2 mouse clicks per chest (which was bad enough), but now it takes 4:
    1. Open
    2. Open Chest
    3. Take All/Sell All
    4. Reset
    Buttons 2 and 4 are completely unnecessary: they don't provide any new information (both are placed on top a closed chest) and you're not allowed to do anything else in the shop until you click them. Just get rid of them. The "Open" button should open the chest and "Take All" and "Sell All" should also reset the shop (whatever that means).

5. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

Sorry to bother, but can you please add "cantrip" to either the text or the card info for Flanking Move? It's pretty silly that A: You can't find Flanking Move with a "cantrip" search, and B: you won't understand how flanking move works until you play it.

While we're on the subject, Flanking move gives you an extra turn when moving next to 2X2 size mobs as long as it isn't their "base" square. Bug? Feature? You decide.

Stexe likes this.
  6. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Sounds like a bug to me. And it would be easier to clarify the card if it said "If this movement does not end adjacent to an enemy then Cantrip."

"Take another turn" sounds weird when there's already a keyword for it.

7. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I can fix the first problem (the open button). The reset button is a little harder to get rid of. I'll try to remove that but it probably will be there for a while.