[GUILD] Sorcererers

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Flaxative, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Control + right click.

Jacques likes this.
  2. Jacques

Jacques Hydra

Thanks!

3. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

@Susurrus in Gloaming is a dog, so it's ok. It is only to be expected that they have a preference for pedestrian comfort. ;)

4. neoncat

neoncat Feline Outline

*ahem* now you're all just baiting me, and dishonouring my guild members...

ParodyKnaveBob, CT5 and Flaxative like this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

The video looks much better. The Sorcererer logo should probably be smaller. It could still be clearly visible, but less distracting.

Flaxative likes this.
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I feel so accomplished~
    @Gento just posted a guide to running a competitive vampire in which he basically repeated everything I've ever said about vampires, with the one exception of preferring Superb Footwork over Escapist. If you are interested in piloting vampires, and missed my various essays/exposes on them over the months, check out Gento's thread.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  8. tuknir

tuknir #3 in Spring PvP Season

I faced him and got surprised and got my poor little dwarve mage killed in one turn by that evil bloodsucker. seems good

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  9. *spreads the high grade cat nip on the floor* Now, now, I hope my praise of one guild does not eclipse my admiration for cats, neon ones especially. I am not a dog, but judging from my profile pic, I may need to be wary of canines. Oh look - STRING!

neoncat likes this.
  10. Hawk239128

Hawk239128 Orc Soldier

No sorry. I was expecting something Zeus like for some reason.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  11. tuknir

this is just sad....

This is sad.jpg

bastard :( could have a nice winning streak

Flaxative likes this.
  12. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Hah, well congrats on all the wins :)
    What're you running?

13. tuknir

was running a lava 3dc at the time

14. tuknir

but realy hard to play when every 4 out of 5 game sim facing ww-wwe :p so been using my own now

15. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Huh, I don't remember the font size being smaller... not sure I can help you sorry :(

16. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Streaming! Prob for an hour or so? Plan is Loot Fairy, then Chess Madness league, then whatever. Hopefully it won't lag - my roommates might be using internet + my internet is sometimes kinda shaky.

http://www.twitch.tv/ctfive

EDIT: somehow got broken into 2 parts. Scarponi and I played a bunch of league games for tiebreaker for 2nd place, so there's like 3 hours of content =P

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    Flaxative likes this.
  17. CT5

CT5 Guild Leader

Sorcererers! How are we liking the new content? Any exciting items you're looking to try out? What about the leagues? Any fun/crazy plays, or just general success stories? There's been a lot of participants, and that of course means a lot of Sorcererers :D

I've been having fun a lot of fun so far, though my internet killed my chances of 4-0ing Chess Madness earlier today =(
    I really liked Clash of the Geomancers, looking forward to playing that again soon. I've yet to try Wicked Waterways due to a combination of timing and not having a real build for it. Probably should try at least once while it's free =P
    Attack of the Artifacts is more or less the same as on test - had fun then, still having fun now.

Main item I'm looking for at the moment is Superb Mobility, but any solid tokenless Elf racial would also be welcome, haha. I got a Legendary staff with 4x Instant Burn as well, so maybe I can build a fun fire/burning Wizard at some point.

Flaxative likes this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Leagues have been fun so far, though I think I overdid it a bit... :)

I'm looking for Superb Mobility as well, along with
    • Searing Pain (or anything with Fireball)
    • the new 2x MF 2x Fiery Stab divine weapon
    • Twisting Shield
    • Sliding Boots

I'm also excited to see how leagues mature, and of course, to throw myself at the quests on the new modules...

EDIT: Just got Sliding Boots in Randimar's!

CT5 likes this.
  19. tuknir

Leagues are a blast. For me the best/funniest one is the geomancy one, but i always liked using geomancers :)

Wicked waterways is a bit of coin flit with so many ww/wwe. Artifacy League is good, the 3 decks are so different and unpredictable

Tip for Chess Madness: why ppl take a lot of mf+ns to this one? map so small u rly don't need ns at all. Just use a lot of high dmg attacks (+14dmg)+aoa+warcry (bellowing helmet) and take a lot of parrys

With Leagues and Spring Season i don't have much time for sp...so got so far nothing worth noting

CT5 likes this.