Test Build 1.62 (27 Mar 2014)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Mar 27, 2014.

1. ElShafto

ElShafto Goblin Champion

In the league description:

"Riptide has massive power and some great blocks but has is vulnerable to magic."

either "is vulnerable" or "has vulnerability"

2. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Logged, thanks.

Flaxative likes this.
  3. Jon

Fixed, thanks.

Jarmo likes this.
  4. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

fixed for next build, thanks!

Jarmo likes this.
  5. Jon

Logged most of these, thanks.

Re: Mind Munch, it sounds like we're not auto selecting discards beyond the very last card. That might be confusing if we did, so I'm not sure we should change this.

6. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

Fixed for next build, thanks!

Jarmo likes this.
  7. There is a major bug with Hot Flames. It is supposed to add Penetrating to burning damage, yet it doesn't.

The code is attached.

Attached Files:

8. Jon

That's weird. Not sure why you are getting a hint after you win. Do you know how to repro this?

9. Jon

OK, will check it out.

10. Jon

Fixing, thanks.

Jarmo likes this.
  11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

http://www.cardhunter.com/leagues/
    But if it's never for sale, how can it have a price?

Also, that webpage shows the league icon as a dragon on a mountain, not a castle.

The board for Artifact Anarchy is asymmetrical: the blocked terrain at top and bottom corners. Also, the victory square highlight decals and lower doodads are missing.

12. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Go to a new adv, click regular adv, begin adv, retrieve a party, scroll up and the module description page is replaced by the 'get a hint' button. Click and 1010 pops up.

edit: happens only when the party exceeds level cap of adv.

13. Jon

80 pizza is our standard figure price.

14. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Yeah, those Rust Creatures are horrifying opponents. When on top of everything else they do I saw them use their card where they gain more cards when they step next to you (Positioning Move) I experienced a sinking feeling I don't recall getting from single player play before.

Also I struggled quite a lot with them with just a 1/1/1 level 17 party to use. My wizard and warrior were humans which made matters harder as they were pretty squishy. I finally did it with a Firestorm + Volcano / Impenetrable Nimbus / Obliterating Bludgeon build made possible with my earlier Epic chest opening experiments. I've a metric ton of Epic and Legendary items on the test server. Without them it would have felt like even more of a brick wall.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  15. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

From phaselock:

Artifact anarchy ended. You won 1 game and tied for third place. Your prize is 9 chests!

erm, according to reward table...I'm supposed to win only 3 chests, wai ? and which 9 chests ? I don't see any changes to the chests in my usual chest shop. The artifact chest shop currently has 135 AC, 5 MAC and 30 EAC unopened. I have no idea where the 9 chests are.

From lockphase:

Artifact anarchy ended. You won 2 games and got first place. Your prize is a figure, 4 chests and 50 pizza!

I can see the 4 EAC chests for lockphase fine. :)

Suggestion: League won chests use a different sticker from the bought chests.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  16. Jon

Chest prize bug will be fixed in the next build.

17. After beating the final module of Artifacts Attack, Gary's dialog is a bit odd. It has a scroll bar that does not work.
    [​IMG]

18. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I didn't get that error as my nick is so much shorter all the text fit.

19. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

I was playing through the early part of the campaign today on the test server, and got stuck - the campaign won't seem to let me progress further.

I completed Diamonds of the Kobalds before Slub Gut's Sanctum or Rescue from Shieldhaven. I can't remember what is supposed to unlock next, but it isn't unlocking, whatever it is. bug screencap.png

Oh, and I'm also seeing the League Complete glitch. It's possible that heading over to MP and participating in the League has thrown Gary off - I don't remember if this is when he introduces you to MP in the SP campaign.

20. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Inkfingers, that's a known issue - just refresh the client and adventures should unlock properly. Should be fixed for the next test build, according to what I heard last night.

Flaxative likes this.