Want to help test? Please do!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

It's like most test servers - don't expect anything but the chance to see new content and help out more or less.

2. Codde

Codde Mushroom Warrior

Free pizza please.

(same username)

3. Codde

Codde Mushroom Warrior

Seems empty, though it obviously still exists. Would anyone be interested in a test server "party"? Pizza not guaranteed.

4. I'll test for pizza or e-chicks whichever. :D

5. Codde

Codde Mushroom Warrior

I thought it was abandoned so test server get togethers would be a good idea BUT it is abandoned I think because the test build has already been tested when it came out earlier this month. So I am going to assume that no more testing is needed and that participating within the first hours or days is all that is wanted. Of course if this is not the case I would be interested in participating.

Test build section: http://forums.cardhunter.com/forums/testing.13/

6. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

It's not abandoned, there's just nothing new to test right now (but that may change soon). I still like to go there to use the board editor in peace and quiet. And you can always set up a Paypal sandbox account to buy millions of $ worth of pizza if want.

7. Codde

Codde Mushroom Warrior

8. Codde

Codde Mushroom Warrior

I don't think I feel comfortable entering in real billing info to that thing...

9. Excedrin

Excedrin Kobold

You'd need a paypal developer account (which is free). Once you've created that, you can login at https://developer.paypal.com/ and create a sandbox test account. That sandbox test account will have funding (a credit card and a bank account) that are both fake, but you can use that account to buy pizza on the test server.

10. Codde

Codde Mushroom Warrior

So many cats.

11. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

I noticed an unpleasant bug. I tried out the new multi-buy chest option, and when i clicked open fast enough i deployed two chests, but i believe i only got the contents of one. This might have been noticed aswell, when my reown goes up i get the "league finished" notification instead. A leage was running atm.

12. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I found a bug where the 1st "lobby chat" tab disappeared after I had the second one selected and played a match against the AI.

EDIT: I had a first and second "lobby chat" tab appear after the client went down for maintenance and the browser refreshed. The first tab had all the chat from before the server reset (such as you chatting with Flaxative) and the second tab had a few comments from "Meow" about shops or something.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  13. Fyra

Fyra #1 in Spring PvP Season

In the troll tyrant intro it says 3 battles, while it is in fact 4.
    Ill be back with more bugs/typos or whatever, when i find them.

Not trying to be rude to anyone here, but the chance to see/try the new items before anyone else is actually a huge reward. Also consider you have unlimited pizza, that means you can practicly get any legend/epic item and use them to improve your tactics in mp (before you buy them in randys on your main acc, for example). This is also a huge advantage for any MP player in the future "meta", when this is released.

Edit: meow meow.

Flaxative likes this.
  14. Jade303

Jade303 Thaumaturge

I'm totally stuck on the first troll map. :(
    1/1/1 composition, no other choice ATM.

15. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I'll just note that this is the wrong thread to report bugs in. Please post them in the bug forum or in the release thread for the test build you are playing.

16. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Both of those are getting fixed for the next test release.

17. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin