Board Tile Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Jon, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

Thanks, fixing these now for next release.

2. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Map 3 of Riddle of the Gnome Lords has two of those edge-of-board-to-make-it-look-like-a-physical-object things missing. Look atop the leftmost and rightmost corners.

Edit: Similarly, map 2 of Order of the Core has one of these missing atop one of the leftmost corners.

3. Ben_Lee

Fi
    Fixed for next release, thanks!

4. Sir Knight

A couple of dead figure markers that overlap the board when a 2x2 figure is placed on them:

Card Hunter markers too close.jpg

Those are the last map of Tomb of Tvericus (obviously) and the first map of Into the Black Forest.

5. Ben_Lee

Both are considered acceptable. Thanks though!

6. Sir Knight

In The Troll Tyrant, map 4, are there enough dead figure markers? Whenever I kill the Troll King, I don't see where he lands.

But then, I've pretty consistently killed him with Firestorm after killing all other enemies. Is this then a different sort of bug where a Firestorm kill hides the last enemy from sight while the victory screen goes up?

7. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Totem maze in Black plume mountain (map2) has incorrect victory stars. There should be 8 to win and 6 to lose but the screen is showing way more than needed.

8. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

First map of Return to the Astral Shrine uses the wrong tiles for the bits of wall in the middle. Most do not have the black border on the outer edge, and some have the border between two wall tiles.

9. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I think we do this for maps with victory squares sometimes. You can win this map without killing all the enemies, but it takes a while to camp the squares. We have other maps like this.

10. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Fixed for next release, with any luck.

11. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Melvelous the Magnificent, map 3: The tiles I've outlined in pink are blocked terrain.
    MtM_map3.png

12. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Will fix, thanks.

Sir Veza likes this.
  13. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Second map of Compass of Xorr, two of the Servants are overlapping each other outside of the board.

[​IMG]

14. Jon

Fixed, thanks.

Maniafig likes this.
  15. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Last map of Against the Cockroaches (Part 3 - Morvin’s Revenge), two of the Giant Roaches are overlapping each other outside of the the board.

[​IMG]

16. Jon

Weird, I don't know why that happened.

17. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Something I saw months ago but never got around to saying anything, sorry.

...when Gary makes 2d20 earrings for Karen. (How cool is that? You people rock. Heehee!) This even "affects" the ability to play the Campaign by the next story element being that the newly tag-teaming GMs and player can't use a d20 for .. something or another, and they're not willing to mess up the awesome gift to fix this despite trying to beat Melvin's challenge, etc. etc.

The very board where this lack-of-d20 is discussed -- I don't recall which one that is now, truly sorry -- the board very unfortunately has a d20 prominently displayed with all the other dice scattered on the table. I don't recall looking for the d20 on subsequent boards...

...but with all the lovely details you've crafted into this game, that particular board breaking universe consistency really stood out to me, even though story-subsequent boards should be checked, too.

Thanks in advance! $:^ ]

18. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Nope, it was a not a d-20, maybe d-12 or d-8.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  19. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Thank you. It's been awhile. Whichever die it was, I recall immediately looking for it amongst the scattered dice just so I could say, "that's awesome!" -- but got disappointed instead. $:^ }

20. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.