Your worst rare?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Karstedt, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

2. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I admit being pretty underwhelmed with my rare Poisoner's Harness. Chain Harness isn't the worst card in the world but that combined with Misguided Heal and Bad Medicine? Two confused heal/attacks with +2 and -2 net effects? Whoop-de-doo. Compared with what you get from any other tokenless Divine Armor, no thanks.

3. Zalminen

Zalminen Hydra

Umm, you used the wrong tag so your link is broken. Copper Amulet is an item so you need to click the green orb button which adds the item tags, not the deck icon which adds card tags...

But yes, I've rarely found Maze to be very useful...

4. Martin K

Martin K Goblin Champion

5. Aldones

Aldones Ogre

Spiked Strapping and Opaline Armor. For when you really can't stand wearing that non-keep armor.
    Defensive Buckler. Protect your friends by standing close, but don't stand too close to your friends. Staying permanently at range of 3? No sweat.
    Club. Look at me, here's my hand, I'm vulnerable, and I can at most bash you away.

6. zelink551

zelink551 Goblin Champion

There is one clear answer.

The Bad Luck Charm

Because Bad Luck is a terrible card.

7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Heh. Guess what just dropped for me as a quest reward. That's right. Another Poisoner's Harness. I like the sense of humour of the Card Hunter loot RNG!

8. Unlucky Scarecrow

Unlucky Scarecrow Goblin Champion

Bad Luck isn't terrible, it's just... Not something people would put in their deck in place of most other things.

I'm not a fan of Hammer Of Bashing. Two gold power tokens for... six bashes. Yay?

9. zelink551

It is terrible. It's main purpose is to pull blocks, at which point just toss in ANY sort of attack it does better. It's terrible because you should put almost any other card in your deck over it.

10. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

Those are some pretty great synergies there. At least individually the cards serve some purpose though, and they are funny. Maze is just camel poop.

Fixed.

The problem with poisoners harness isn't that it's terrible, it's that the chain harness doesn't easily pair with a helmet or boot to make use of it.

11. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Let's be fair: bad luck can push off other attachments, and it has range, unlike "ANY" attack :)

12. Karstedt

Karstedt Goblin Champion

I thought he was talking about Maze... Bad Luck is waaaaaaay better than Maze... still kinda crappy though. It should either last longer or reduce rolls by 2.

13. zelink551

Yeah it can push off attachments, but that can either be a good thing or a bad thing. They both suck. But I've used Maze "successfully." Never once was my use of bad luck considered a "success"

14. PIZZA

PIZZA Orc Soldier

I would never intentionally bring bad lucks into multiplayer to do so, but I have beaten an opponent's freezing block with the subtraction unlucky provides.

15. magnuslshs

magnuslshs Kobold

I have 2 copies of Ajan's Glowing Vial that are pretty crappy, but they are of course nothing compared to my legendary Ring Of Bifurcated Healing... I mean, come on, nobody likes Twin Heals anywhere and putting three of them on an item that requires a blue token is just crazy...

PIZZA likes this.
  16. zelink551

At least the item sprite looks cool?

17. magnuslshs

magnuslshs Kobold

I think that actually adds to the dissapointment:
    Me: "Wow, a cool legendary finally dropped!"
    Two seconds later: Facepalm... :confused:

18. StormRaiser

StormRaiser Mushroom Warrior

19. zelink551

Uh Wrong.
    Greatest. Rare. Ever. No Questions Asked.

20. StormRaiser

StormRaiser Mushroom Warrior

but it doesn't do anything ... and I have over 7.1k gold so it's pretty useless to me