Item Skin Bug Thread

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Wozarg, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Sorry Ben, Granwick's Ringmail still look broken (or rebroken?) on the test server. Lenora's Prayer Beads is alright at least!

2. Ben_Lee

Ben_Lee Art Director, Chief Executive in charge of Laundry Staff Member

It's working on the live server. Try refreshing your client a few times maybe?

3. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

Is the art for the Ring Of Bifurcated Healing correct? I may be being dense but it doesn't look particularly ring-like to me; at the moment it looks more like a Pot of Bifurcated Healing, or maybe a Jar of Bifurcated Healing. I probably wouldn't have noticed but it's one of only two non-treasure legendaries that I have.

4. Ben_Lee

Certainly not correct... Think that's a newish item. I made a new art for it especially for you ;) Should appear next release.

Pengw1n and Assussanni like this.
  5. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

Wow, thanks! But now that I think about it the other legendary I have, Massive Harm, is a sword that has only crushing attacks... Not that I want to appear ungrateful or anything :oops:

Maybe it's from the days when Violent Overswing depicted a sword rather than a hammer.

6. Ben_Lee

It's just from new items going in. I'll fix that one up too, thanks!

7. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

Great. If the current icon for Massive Harm doesn't have a home then one should definitely be found for it, I think that it is a very cool looking sword!

8. Assussanni

Assussanni Ogre

Massive Harm seems to have had its old icon removed but the new one hasn't been added properly. It's just being displayed as the grey loading circle.

9. piotras

piotras Goblin Champion

when Scorching Wand dropped it looked like this (couldn't use it, but it's fine in my inventory later on)
    [​IMG]

10. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

That's not a bug. It means you're not a club member. The item is behind spell/maceproof glass. You probably already had the wand if you saw it in your inventory later, or you joined the club before leaving the loot screen.

11. piotras

piotras Goblin Champion

lol, you're right! it's after midnight and my club membership ran out :) silly me!

12. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

All the other "clogs" type boots have the clog-looking icon but Kelharin's Clogs look like supple leather boots. Is this intentional?

13. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

The item Smoke Pin has a handful of loose pixels at the tip on the lower left. They're supposed to be transparent, but instead you can see them hovering there when you drag the item around.

14. Ben_Lee

Fixed for next release, thanks!

15. Ben_Lee

I'll need to check this up.

16. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The image for Wrathful Club isn't loading on the test server. I tried refreshing my browser and it's still the only item not loading.

17. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

18. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

19. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Uh, is it a bug that the Dusty Heirloom Shield and certain other heirloom shields look like a ribcage with bones protruding horrifically from beneath rotted flesh? This isn't consistent with still other such items like the Energetic Heirloom Shield, so I'd assume that you had different designs on this ribcage art.