Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Ertic

Ertic Kobold

Phase,

I was able to keep adding the party members for free. There were additional choices and I kept making a party.
    When I went to the first mission, I already had an entire party.

-Ertic

2. Puretide

Puretide Kobold

Hi everyone, I'm having exactly the same problem as OttoneZaza and Ertic - I'm stuck at the Orc's head tavern right at the start of the campaign. I've recruited my party but then I receive no further instructions from Gary and no new locations appear. My in game nickname is Puretide, I'd have made a new account but I wanted to keep my name ;_;

3. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Reset! Also, thanks J-Wiz! It was almost 4am my time when that request popped up :)

4. Puretide

Puretide Kobold

Everything is fixed and I'm now playing through the raid on Ommlet! Thank you :)

Megadestructo likes this.
  5. citizen

citizen Kobold

I'm also stuck at Orc's Head Tavern. I only made one Warrior (Dwarf). I don't see a way to make another now that I finished Ommlet and am stuck at the Tavern.

6. Feight

Feight Kobold

Garnet Demon Portal, Chamber of Twists (Encounter 2) 4th time, back to back, I've frozen within the first round. I noticed (at least with the last two attempts) one of Fire Sprites figurines loses its picture (just a base with cards attached) when it happens. It's been overall slow for me lately, but it's specifically that level of that adventure every time I've attempted so far.

I have attempted to close all browsers, start a brand new one, and immediately attempt that level again (as each freeze costs me an attempt) and it still happens the first round each time; it's unlikely it's a memory leak as it happens very quickly.

7. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Did you clear your cache? Could be some faulty loading going in there that's messed it up. Beat that adventure yesterday and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.

8. Megadestructo

Megadestructo Shark Card

Should be reset now.

9. Feight

Feight Kobold

Well, I cleared my cache, closed my browser, and tried again. It got 'frighteningly' slow on a few occasions, but I made it through the level. Whether that worked, or I just lucked out, no idea. In either case, thanks for the suggestion.

Pengw1n likes this.
  10. Jimonage229

Jimonage229 Kobold

Thanks for the update, game is fixed now, works great.

11. MightyOne

MightyOne Kobold

I as well am stuck at the Orc's Head Tavern. I think it was due to having a bad connection when I was playing that logged me out eventually. Anyways, if you could reset it that would be great. ;)

12. PrawnX

PrawnX Kobold

Still stuck after recruiting a character at the tavern... Login is PrawnX.

13. stoops

stoops Kobold

I'm also stuck at the Orc's Head Tavern after being asked to recruit a character for the first time. My login name is stoops.

14. Kilopip

Kilopip Mushroom Warrior

Username: Kilopip

I played all the campaign missions up to lvl 10 but now that I finished The Viscous Tombs no new missions unlocked. The SP is stuck as you can see on the pic.

Attached Files:

• bug.jpg
      bug.jpg
      File size:
      387 KB
      Views:
  15. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

It looks like Against the Cockroaches is still open for you.

Kilopip likes this.
  16. Kilopip

Kilopip Mushroom Warrior

You are right :)

17. Dmenik

Dmenik Kobold

I'm also stuck at Orc's Head Tavern =)
    Username: Dmenik

18. Blaithe

Blaithe Kobold

Hi, I'm also stuck at the tavern with no new quests. My ID is Blaithe.

19. Ericales

Ericales Kobold

Log-in: ericales

Completed Compass of Xorr and couldn't collect loot. The button turned gray after clicking on it then everything stopped. Closed the browser and logged back in. It moved me to the 2nd level of the mission and did the same thing when I completed that.

20. RedNebula

RedNebula War Monkey

Username : RedNebula

So I used "Store/Retrieve" to save my party and now I cannot enter "Sewer Lizards". I tried refreshing the page and it just ate up one of my attempts. Right now I am just looking at the loading dragon.

Edit: I cannot enter any dungeons :/ (After I click the battle button, loading dragon comes up and spins continuously.