Our Monster Name Contest Winners!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Megadestructo, Mar 12, 2013.

1. Sharien

Sharien Mushroom Warrior

yay =D
    congrats to all fellow winners and good luck to all future contestants =)
    hmm but i have one concern....does that mean i cant enter in any more contests? not even just for fun?^^
    anyway rock on =)

2. Boxcar12

Boxcar12 Kobold

AWESOME! Thanks you! Congrats to the other winners, and honorable mention to all participants! See you in the dungeons!

3. Ryuuji

Ryuuji Orc Soldier

If anyone wins a second key from the facebook thing. I beg you give it to me or I go maaad !!!!

4. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

Awwwwwwwyeahhh! Congratz guys and thanks.

5. Dervill

Dervill Mushroom Warrior

Good job, all y'all.

6. Gutted :( will hold thumbs for 100 beta key signups

7. ChadTheRad

ChadTheRad Mushroom Warrior

did you post on facebook too?

8. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

are the keys being emailed/ have they been sent out yet?

9. irongamer

irongamer Orc Soldier

You might keep an eye on this area for a new beta version release: http://www.cardhunter.com/forum/forums/beta-announcements.9/

Also, it is about 10:30am in Sydney.

brolatypus likes this.
  10. brolatypus

brolatypus Kobold

11. irongamer

irongamer Orc Soldier

East coast of US? Ah, never mind. I see it on your profile, New York! :)

brolatypus likes this.
  12. ChadTheRad

It's 7:00 here,i guess the wait in Texas might be a little more,but that's okay it'll be worth the wait

13. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I'm deploying a fixed build now and will get right onto the keys as soon as I think it's OK. Again, sorry for the delay, we had a nasty bug that I wanted to fix before bringing you guys in.

Kahar, skip_intro, ChadTheRad and 2 others like this.
  14. ChadTheRad

Thanks for fixing a couple of kinks before letting us play,you guys have done a lot,i mean you "Made" Card Hunter and yet your willing to let complete strangers play your creation,and the fact that you care enough to get rid of a few bugs instead of just tossing us in really means something,it shows you care,not many game developer's would make a game this good for free,and if they did they would certainly benefit from it,take your time,it'll be worth it in the end

15. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

So "Nasty Bug" should be a creature card :)

16. ChadTheRad

there needs to be a you card like "Impending Doom" bunch of splash damage to target's and they are feared for a turn

17. Saerin

Saerin Kobold

Thanks for that. It is after all the logical thing to do, besides what is a few extra hours in the grand scheme of things.

18. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I haven't been able to fix the bug yet. Ranked matchmaking isn't working properly, but I'll send out the invites now anyway.

19. ChadTheRad

hey do what you can!,and thanks we've got people here practically peeing there pants for this (myself included)

20. Hessian

Hessian Orc Soldier

Just make sure the pee is nowhere near electrical outlets. Shocking, but true.