Banned

Discussion in 'Support' started by Nero313, Nov 30, 2018.

?

Self Punishment?

1. Yeah... you're a pos

2. Yah... why not?

3. Yes... get it over with.

4. Ya... I hate you so much

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

Ok,
    I'm a piece of sh*t and all... I'm sure,... many would agree i deserve worse than banning...But, since no specific reason is actually given with the warning or banning... how am i suppose to know what i did in the first place? all I'm saying is if it's not clear what one is warned about of course banning will occur. I'm not saying i don't deserve whatever punishment...just would be nice to be given a reason.

now... here is your chance to sh*t all over me... since no one did during the game. I mean really go for it.. i deserve nothing less than all the hate and punishment you have in mind.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
  2. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

Here's your chance.... get your kicks... least do it in public.

3. caniponu

caniponu Kobold

Never seen you before ... Do you perhaps have a different name in game? I'd love to sh*t all over you, but i feel i need to know you 1st.

4. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

Find it odd... that no one has anything to say... can't change something... if you don't speak up and don't forget to vote. here's your chance to get revenge..

5. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

you forgot to vote...

6. caniponu

caniponu Kobold

Fixed

7. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

Thanks... i agree.. i would like to get this over with.. but i will be awake and waiting until then.

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I quit pvp years ago, but there are things that will commonly draw reports:
    - Foul or abusive language
    - Disconnecting rather than resigning

If you've been doing either of these, that's probably the cause. If not, it might be helpful to examine your behavior to see what others might find objectionable. Based upon personal experience, a little introspection is rarely a waste of time. I see you have a -120 standing in your meta profile. There are players who really enjoy the competition, and are upset if they spend a long time in queue only to have their opponent quickly resign. I never reported anyone for this, but it wouldn't surprise me if some do.

So I don't know who reported you or for what, and I won't respond to your (basically single answer) poll.

9. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

Thanks for the reply,

The reason for the single response poll is not the yes... that is clear.. I'm banned, the reason for the yes would be the difference. I mean if it was no, then you didn't have anything to do with it. therefor, it would not be applicable. I hope that clears that up. Since people seen it fit not to say anything but rather report by poll, then why not give these people a poll for punishment.. or reason for.

I honestly don't see a reply to the rest of your post since it seems to be based on assumption. Without knowledge of the actual reason for the banning, any reason that is mentioned is based on something assumed, if that assumption is not accurate then there is no base to build a point upon. thanks though.
    I am not saying i didn't do anything. I am saying that the reason is more important to the action (banning). IF, one is warned or banned a specific reason for it would be more appropriate than just a generic website...that will only lead to .... which one of these generic reasons?... and cause more questions than answers. Speculation will only lead to annoyance and anger. I am not going to speculate anything, i want the reason.

10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I can definitely see your point. I think the person banned should be able to see the nature of the complaints in order to avoid future occurrences. Since that isn't the case, I mentioned the most common complaints I know about, along with a possibility gleaned from your meta profile. I thought you deserved some sort of response, and hoped it might be helpful, even if it was a wild guess.
    I hope you're back in the game soon.

11. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

Banning is a permanent... you think by only playing multi-player for a little over a month and getting banned... .is a good sign. It is clear that I am HATED!!!!.. There is no other explanation for it. I agree i hate me too. From what little i have been able to get out of Jon I am offensive... and take too long to move.. even though i'm within the limits allotted. I broke no rule as i can see it or that Jon could give me a specific, he merely spoke in general terms. So, for me to want to know the specific reason for what the issue is, can not be seen as unreasonable. It's completely rational. The longer this lingers the more it angers me. Not one person has spoke up.... so the plan is to repeat what they did..... I mean let's end this quickly so we all can go back to our own hell.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2018
  12. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

This goes far beyond games.
    If you hate yourself, how can anyone else ever love you?
    Please, you NEED to get past hating yourself. It's important.
    (Yeah, I'm an old fart, but I've learned a few things along the way.)

13. Nero313

Nero313 Mushroom Warrior

Self hate isn't the issue. I do not follow how "getting past hating me" will solve the issue. I do not understand what you mean by that. It would seem that I of all people can hate me; do i not have the rights to me? therefor what i do or perceive about me would be fine. It can also be said that love and hate are flip sides of the coin, one must know both to be balanced. ... I can't recall who wrote that at this time.

Let's circle back and recap:

the issue is i want to know a specific reason as to why i was banned, from my point of view i see that i have broken no rules. So, no matter what i do... would be considered wrong. I am attempting to resolve the problem. But without information.... i can not. The generic answers and assumptions are getting a bit annoying.. I have been nothing but polite and reasonable about this. I refuse to play the guessing game....... I would be more than happy to make right "if" it was proved I did something to someone besides myself. But to not tell me, just makes everyone an enemy. Which is permanent. Like how can i be sure it wasn't you.. (i don't think it is) but who knows.... leaving people to guess will only lead to way worse things, people tend to think the worst off the bat.. "he's disconnecting (must be a stall)", can't be the winter storms, busy metro areas, etc... the fact i was banned shows that is the thinking that occurred. It's basic thinking to deal with something quickly, leaving it to time tends to make people really mad. DO you think i want to keep pressing this issue? NO, i mean really... No i don't. however, it's best to deal with it now than have a repeat... which will happen again and again...