Card Ideas

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by timeracers, Jan 2, 2015.

1. quixote

quixote Orc Soldier

Final Plague
    Emerald. Rare.
    Attach to target. Range 4. Duration 4.
    At the start of each round, if this card expires this round, kill the target and create and attach a Final Plague card to 2 random enemies.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

Mastery
    Emerald Quality Boost
    Choose an attack in your hand. It gains "cantrip. After use, shuffle back into deck."

Stashed weapon
    Gold quality boost
    Choose an attack in your hand. It gains "free card".

3. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Quicken
    Boost
    When you play a magic card, that card gains cantrip. Draw a card.

4. Prennick

Prennick Kobold

Surestrike Aura
    Gold quality boost, found on Martial Skill items.

Trait. Attach this card to yourself. Duration 2. Your melee attacks are Unblockable and Penetrating. Keep.

5. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

Pulverize aoa, oh yea

6. Goodwin

Goodwin Ogre

Resurrection Square
    magic terrain, gold quality, range 8
    Target one square. It become a Rescurrection square (duration 3). When the square expires, if the square is empty, revive the last dead ally at full health. Enemies do not gain victory points for killing it.

Peasants' Glorious Victory
    boost, gold quality
    Attach to yourself and each of your allies a "Victorious presence" card, duration three. If all these three cards expire in the same round, and all your allies' hands are empty when the cards expire, you win the game.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2018
  7. WexMajor

WexMajor Thaumaturge

Charged Weapon

Magic assist
    Range 5 - Duration 1 or until your next attack
    Your next melee attack has Burst 1
    You are not immune to the damage of your attack

8. Derek

Derek Orc Soldier

Y'all are just getting stupid unreasonable now...

9. OneAlmond

OneAlmond Kobold

Let them express themselves. Don't be like those ̶s̶t̶u̶p̶i̶d̶ unreasonable devs.

10. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

The insults are uncalled for, but I agree with "unreasonable" (too many range 2 melee attacks). I'd rather give warriors something between Weak Sweep and Crushing Sweep.

11. Derek

Derek Orc Soldier

But the thing is I don't find the devs unreasonable at all. The limited amount of new content reflects the revenue generated from this game -- its just too small to expect big things. But to be honest, if I were a dev I wouldn't even bother reading this thread for ideas anymore; its flooded with Gold and Amethyst cards, OP traits, OP movement/step-attacks, Cantrips, and free card draws.

See now that is a wonderfully reasonable Card Idea.

12. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

Does anyone use this thread for actual serious ideas expecting them to be added to the game? I see it as just one step above the Oyzola thread in just being there for fun.

Mark of the Assassin
    Projectile Piercing, Attack
    Attach to target. When target takes damage from behind, add 4 to that damage. Target does not turn to face attackers. Stealthy.
    Duration 2. Range 4.

tolkien and WexMajor like this.
  13. tolkien

tolkien Thaumaturge

Ancient Prophecy
    Assist
    Heal 1. When this card heals increase its healing by 1 for each card above 4 in your discard.

ParodyKnaveBob and Maniafig like this.
  14. OneSadPanda

OneSadPanda Kobold

Light Exoskeleton
    Armor
    Emerald Quality
    Armor 1. Keep.
    Whenever you play a move card you add 2 to its move points. Whenever you roll a die for armor, add 1 to it. Keep.

15. Kaffu Chino

Kaffu Chino Kobold

Ticking Doom mandatory action ; attach a Doom card to all characters, including yourself

16. Kaffu Chino

Kaffu Chino Kobold

Diamond Plates (armor) armor 5 (no rolls) keep ; Encumber 2 ; If character dies with this card in hand, Give 2 Victory Points to opponent

17. Kaffu Chino

Kaffu Chino Kobold

Sleeping Gas attach to target ; Burst 1 ; Stun ; Duration 1 ; Range 4

Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  18. Kaffu Chino

Kaffu Chino Kobold

Armor Thief character should be behind target character to use this ; Range 1 ; take all armor cards in target character's hand and put them in your hand

19. Kaffu Chino

Kaffu Chino Kobold

Incinerate attach to target ; Duration 2 ; 0 dmg ; Burning 5 ; range 5

20. Kaffu Chino

Kaffu Chino Kobold

Venus Fly Trap range 5 ; difficult terrain ; end move on entry ; Duration 2 (stepping on this removes it from the game) at the end of each round, deal 4 penetrating damage to all adjacent characters and attach: Poison Poison 3 (duration 2) ;