Test Build 3.195 (23 Oct 2017)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

A new test build is up! This build contains Mauve Manticore 25 and the new Aloyzo crafted Fumbledore's stone.

As always, any feedback prior to release is welcome!

Sir Veza and Maniafig like this.
  2. boro

boro Goblin Champion

Looks fine. Don't know why you start with one VP on the final map though.

3. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

That is kind of weird, but may be due to your enemy not being worth any points.

First map was a clever idea, I think it took me 3 or 4 tries to beat (it helps that the Bulks sometimes ran away from me).

Second map I struggled with, finally beating on my fourth try. Fright and Squeamish really hurt in a battle like that (and my Inquisitor never survived very long).

And we ended with a nice easy map I beat with a couple rounds to spare. It helped that I recognized the concept from another map made many years ago.

Shouldn't this build include the Halloween items and store?

Maniafig likes this.
  4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

I was wondering the same.

Poor Gary thinks that Fumbledore's Stone is a powerful divine item. :p

Mauve Manticore scenarios are great and I think the order of the maps is good.

MM 25.2 (Silverwood Camp ) would benefit from some small tweaks. Pre-battle text "You make camp for your first night on the edge of the silver forest" -> -- Silver Forest". Also the bottom corner has lighter lower edge than the others:
    mm25-2-board-bug.jpg

(MM 25.1: Inquisition's Trap mentions a window: "Suddenly you hear the sound of a window shattering and an increasingly distant cackle.", but the board doesn't have any windows. ;))

Maniafig and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  5. Jon

Thanks for the testing. I'll add the Halloween stuff (ranked boards, store & figures) to the next test build.

6. Jon

Updated the new build with Halloween content.

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

It seems the test server is still restricted to just the players invited to the last playtest. (I tried to change accounts to see if the foil figures were still on sale.)

8. Jon

Sorry, should be fixed now.

9. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

I actually did put in four glass stained windows on the walls. Or at least, what I assume are stained glass windows. :p

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  10. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Ah, my bad. I overlooked those first, but now that you mention it, they are clearly stained glass. :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  11. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

It is.

And the foil figures are still half price. Intentional?

12. Jon

New build is up with some MM fixes.

13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

(I fixed the lower doodads that were pointed out, as well as a couple text things.)