Cannot invite friend

Discussion in 'Support' started by Kiquadaso, Jul 26, 2017.

1. Kiquadaso

Kiquadaso Kobold

Hi, I'm having a problem where one of my friend's accounts ("sandorin") cannot see my co-op invites (or uninvites, etc). He can still invite me to a team, and if he switches to a new account, I can send invites to the new one. My invite requests to others' accounts are similarly unaffected. There was no change when I tried reinstalling the Steam version of the game or using the non-Kongregate browser version.

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

You friend probably has you blocked on that account. Have your friend click on your account name in world chat, and if "Unblock" appears on the menu click it to fix this.
    I hope this helps.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Kiquadaso

Kiquadaso Kobold

That was the first thing we checked, yeah. He's confirmed a couple times now that he doesn't have me blocked. And just to clarify, we still do co-op together frequently, the invite just can't come from me. It's more of an inconvenience than anything.

4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Can you successfully invite anyone?

5. Kiquadaso

Kiquadaso Kobold

Yes, it's only sandorin that doesn't see my invites for some reason.

6. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

It sounds like the problem is probably on sandorin's end. E-mailing the info to support@cardhunter.com is your best bet, although sandorin might need to send it.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  7. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Yeah, Blue Manchu might an accidental bug blocking you, too.

(I kid! I kid! lol - I hope it all works out for you.)