GUILD RATING

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by RavenxJE, May 25, 2016.

1. RavenxJE

RavenxJE Kobold

how guild rating works?

2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Its raised 1 Point for a win against a regular player, multiple points when you win against another guild player. If you manage to win very clearly (6-0 stars, 6-1) its a blitz, points earned are doubled.
    Seems the basic points earned by a guild vs. guild win are calculated by absolute point relations instead of ranking, so when its 1600 gelo guild vs 1100 gelo guild, doesnt matter if that is 1st vs 10th or 5th vs 6th.
    In depth clarifcations about the tresholds are welcome.

3. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

The points you can gain or lose from a regular match against another guild member is 1-8.

4. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Actually I've seen it go as high as 14.

5. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Blitz? If so you can get as high as 16 according to my claim.

6. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

No argument here, I was just identifying as high as I remember seeing. Was your 1-8 supposed to be identifying non-blitz results?

7. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

Yes, when I said regular I meant non-blitz.

8. RavenxJE

RavenxJE Kobold

9. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

yeah thats the current season (monthly) rating. Each start of the season all guilds get reset to 1000. Then you win or loose points and that rating moves. Have an eye here to get an understanding how points are traded: http://cardhuntermeta.farbs.org/guildhistory.php

RavenxJE and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  10. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

11. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Heres a tough example, Moriartys "We love Pizza" Guild is 500+ pts below the Knaves on the board. Getting blitzed by an underdog like that spikes in the dreaded 14 pts trade.
    You wont get those points back from that same guild, a win or a blitz against them only grants 1-2 pts, the huge score gap makes it as if they werent a guild at all. You have to win on your own (guild score, not elo) level or look further upwards. So the higher your score grows, the lesser wins are worth, the more dangerous losses become, the harder it gets to keep the guild rating rising.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  12. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

(Liked for the good example, not the point loss)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  13. RavenxJE

RavenxJE Kobold

thank you :)

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  14. RavenxJE

RavenxJE Kobold