"AI" expansion launches tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Jon, Apr 16, 2016.

1. Wildarm

Wildarm Ogre

Much Excited!

2. Master Goo

Master Goo Ogre

This is extremely intriguing!!!

3. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Les chase for the new cards! Good luck every one and hace fun.

4. snickersimba

snickersimba Goblin Champion

Please tell me that we will get an elderly computer friendly cardhunter version? I hate to sound ungrateful but I really enjoy cardhunter and cannot even open the daily deal at home without it crashing. Is it possible to get something to make cardhunter less intensive? I know it would be too much to switch to HTML5 but flash is kinda....bloated. I also heard you guys are taking the quick way out of fixing purge, please don't do that, you guys are better than this! Just change it so it checks if the target is friendly/unfriendly and purges the apropriate traits

5. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Except for all the times they just forgot to add more leagues.

6. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

It's not simply that the league schedule is ending, but that the length this rotation was scheduled for was shorter than normal (for EttSC it was really obvious, they only scheduled something like 4 days of leagues when normally it's closer to 3 weeks). This one was subtle enough I wasn't positive, but I had strong suspicions.

timeracers likes this.
  7. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

I am sure my computer is older than yours and runs game very well, so perhaps just begin with fixing your machine. And this is offtopic.

timeracers likes this.
  8. I have a $180 tablet and it runs CH with no problems.

Also, to stay on topic, HYPE!!!

[​IMG]

9. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Hoping for a bundle with this new expansion! Been waiting to drop money on this game! ;)

10. vitreo84

vitreo84 Goblin Champion

It is possibile to release the news when the server is down for mantainance? so people will have something to do in that hour :)

timeracers and Magic Elves like this.
  11. mikey76500

mikey76500 Hydra

Would love to know how much Pizza I actually need to buy all of AI, though..... :(

12. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

We will see PvP on lvl 20 or something?

13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

There will be a bundle. More info soon :)

14. Founder

Founder Hydra

Well this is exciting.

15. Dargenom

Dargenom Orc Soldier

Wait, so are the new AA items in there, or is it just the expansion?

Edit: We can make this hype more obvious!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
  16. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

I realise that we should have made this clearer before, but this expansion is primarily a CAMPAIGN expansion. It's quite different to what we've done before - smaller and more focussed on the single-player campaign experience. It's not a full expansion like AotA or Citadel and it won't include as many new player cards or items, nor will there be new AI specific chests to open. I hope you'll all find it a lot of fun, but it is a smaller piece of content.

17. Jon

Also, my guess is that the server will be down for more like 4 hours than 1 at this stage.

18. Jon

This build will include a new Mauve Manticore and AA as well as the AI expansion.

19. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

HYPE!
    [​IMG]

20. Can't wait for the new Sonic the Hedgehog class. Finally Adapted to Sonic is going to have a use!