Test Build 3.105 (12 Feb 2016)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Feb 12, 2016.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Woohoo! It's the first test build for 2016. This build is mostly bug fixes but also includes a new Mauve Manticore and Aloyzo crafted item.

If you have time, we'd love testing of the fix to the item counts, as well as the other card fixes listed below.

Cards
    • Meltdown is a Magic Fire card.
    • Scouting Run is a Magic Arcane attack.
    • Accelerate time effects can now affect 2x2 figures even if they have already been affected this round.
    • Surestrike Blessing can buff Anvil Strike.
    • Fixed bug with Rockfall and Cave In not being buffed by Frenzy effects.
    • Free draw cards (currently Leadership) allow draws even when draw limit has been reached.
    Deck Builder
    • Fix owned item counts for inactive character sheets.
    Mauve Manticore
    • Mauve Manticore 13 released.
    Aloyzo's Arsenal
    • AA6 Restorative Resonator!
    Achievements
    • Fix the quest count for core quest Steam achievement.
    Holiday
    • Close the holiday store.
    • Remove from sale the holiday figures.
    • Remove from loot drops the holiday items.
    Leagues
    • Turret Tango scenario timer to 15 minutes
    Monsters
    • Lightning Imp large portrait fix
    • Skeleton Sorceror and Lightning Imp large portraits.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  2. Duffy

Duffy Mushroom Warrior

• Free draw cards (current Leadership) allow draws even when draw limit has been reached.
    • Fix owned item counts for inactive character sheets.
    Woop Woop!

3. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

I kinda wish that this build included handicaps from opponent's radiation being purgable by us. But we can't get everything, so it's cool!

4. Merdis

Merdis Orc Soldier

when is this build scheduled for release to production?

5. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

Resonator isn't showing up for me, I tried "everyitem" and didn't have it in my inventory.
    I also tried "giveItem 1 Restorative Resonator" and got "CHEAT: Give item: no item 1 Restorative Resonator"
    It is in the test server's equipment.csv so I'm not sure of what the issue is

Edit: I guess I can't cheat very well because it is working now, though everyitem does include it for me as well

6. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

It showed up for me with the cheat:

giveItem Restorative Resonator

CHEAT: Item Restorative Resonator given to Jarmo

I checked and it's in my inventory.

everyitem did not give me any Aloyzo's Arsenal items.

timeracers likes this.
  7. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

I tried putting some copies of an item on a character and then removing the character from the party. Then I went to Randimar's and looked at the item count for that item in the shop. It was correct even though my character with some copies was nowhere to be seen. Similarly with a character holding the items stored in the co-op character slot and thus nowhere to be seen, going to Randimar's in single player showed the correct count.

There is also no "New item" star on the item even when all of my copies are stored on an absent character. Not even if I scroll the shop inventory screen so that the item is invisible and then scroll back.

Thanks for the fixes, Jon!

8. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Once again, the test build is uploaded just as I'm going offline for a few days. :p
    Confirmed Surestrike Blessing now works with Anvil Strike.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  9. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

Can anybody test Meltdown with Defensiveness?

edit: I guess Scouting Run + Defensiveness, but I think this should be quite acceptable to fail depending on Defensiveness roll.

10. ClanCrusher

ClanCrusher Hydra

I like to have my Meltdowns in private, thank you very much.

11. Jon

It depends on whether we need any more fixes, but probably in the next few days.

12. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  13. DunDunDun

DunDunDun Thaumaturge

Uhm, about that. I should have mentioned it earlier, but I've been short on free time.

If you disconnect while dead in co-op, and your party finishes the current map without you [excluding the final map in a module, which seems to work fine with disconnects], some craaaazy things happen.
    It's been long enough now that my memory is vague, so maybe @Pawndawan and @DupleX can fill in any blanks.

0. Disconnected from game while dead, party completed map (2 of Goblin Fort?)
    1. Logged back in, party was prepped for next map. Current map, however, had stated it had failed for me, and gave me the option to replay it.
    2. Readied up for the next map. Played fine.. until the map ended. Then I was stuck in a limbo, where I couldn't leave the combat screen.
    3. I asked for the party to be disbanded. This shot me to the main menu, with no overlay on it. Just an empty background page.
    3. Refreshed game. Stuck on blank menu. This repeated over several repeats, couldn't excape the menu each time.
    4. Waited the 10 minute reset cooldown and logged back in after 12 minutes. Game worked perfectly normal after that.

Likely too late on in to get it in on this update, but y'know, while I have you here, thought I'd nudge you on it, since it's a pretty dramatic bug. :p

14. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Crazy things also happen if you kick someone off the team during a battle, but I haven't had a chance to reproduce it yet.

15. esthkol

esthkol Lizardman Priest

Did a test: Meltdown did properly trigger a Defensiveness roll.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=The active player is now esthkol

BATTLE LOG: Player=esthkol,Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Event=PlayAction,Action=Laser Bolt,Instigator=Rimefeglorthien,Targets=Reinforced Door

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=esthkol drew a card for Rimefeglorthien

BATTLE LOG: Player=esthkol,Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle(custom),RoomID=141,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Defensiveness,TriggeringActor=Rimefeglorthien,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=Action,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=Laser Bolt was cancelled.

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=The active player is now Gary
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=Gary passed.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=The active player is now esthkol

BATTLE LOG: Player=esthkol,Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Event=PlayAction,Action=Meltdown,Instigator=Rimefeglorthien,Targets=

BATTLE LOG: Player=esthkol,Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Event=TriggerFail,Trigger=Defensiveness,TriggeringActor=Rimefeglorthien,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=Action,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=Attaching Meltdown to (5, 8)
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=Attaching Meltdown to (4, 7)
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=Attaching Meltdown to (4, 8)
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=Attaching Meltdown to (4, 9)
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=Attaching Meltdown to (5, 7)
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=Attaching Meltdown to (5, 9)
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=Attaching Meltdown to (6, 7)
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=141,Msg=Attaching Meltdown to (6, 8)

Found it interesting that the erratic damage roll occurs before the Defensiveness check, which in this case meant that the Laser Bolt triggered a mishap, but didn't actually fire, and the mishap (Meltdown) happened anyway.

Edit 1: Also checked Scouting Run. Also triggered Defensiveness, as expected.
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=142,Event=Action Phase Initiated
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=142,Msg=esthkol must play a Trait
    BATTLE LOG: Player=esthkol,Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=142,Event=PlayAction,Action=Defensiveness,Instigator=Rimefeglorthien,Targets=
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=142,Msg=Attaching Defensiveness to Rimefeglorthien
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=142,Msg=esthkol drew Scouting Run for Rimefeglorthien
    BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=142,Msg=The active player is now esthkol

BATTLE LOG: Player=esthkol,Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=142,Event=PlayAction,Action=Scouting Run,Instigator=Rimefeglorthien,Targets=Sector 1A

BATTLE LOG: Player=esthkol,Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=142,Event=TriggerSucceed,Trigger=Defensiveness,TriggeringActor=Rimefeglorthien,AffectedActors=,TriggerType=Action,TriggerLocation=ActorAttachment

BATTLE LOG: Scenario=,Room=esthkol's battle (custom),RoomID=142,Msg=Scouting Run was cancelled.

Edit 2: Last row of inventory still bugged, at least in the campaign shops.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    ParodyKnaveBob and Pawndawan like this.
  16. Jon

I've fixed this. The mini UI will now show an extra row (4 instead of 3) in the collection. It's a bit cramped, but I think it's better functionality (and certainly better than just omitting the last row).

ParodyKnaveBob and Sir Veza like this.