[Poll] Alozyo's Arsenal November Community Choice

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Flaxative, Nov 2, 2015.

?

Which of the following items belongs in the game?

Poll closed Nov 9, 2015.
  1. Magic Elves's Pressing Problems

28 vote(s)
    26.9%
  2. Phantom_Sun's Barbaric Helmet

13 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Brobat's Main Gauche

8 vote(s)
    7.7%
  4. Lucky Dice's Hu La Houp's Vicious Circle

29 vote(s)
    27.9%
  5. j3st3r's Colichemarde

7 vote(s)
    6.7%
  6. Vakaz's Ranger's Hood

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  7. Vholes's Matador's Cloth

3 vote(s)
    2.9%
  8. Hello World's Bouncer's Gloves

5 vote(s)
    4.8%
  9. Hidden Jaguar's Purificator

6 vote(s)
    5.8%
  10. Juxtapostion's Master's Rapier

2 vote(s)
    1.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

I'm now torn between the Circle and the Barbaric Helm....if Circle get more votes, I'll definitely change my vote to it, but fir now, I'm sticking with the Helm.

2. Lucky Dice

Lucky Dice Thaumaturge

Tell me when to vote for my own item then. It would make these equal :p

seth arue likes this.
  3. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

Don't forget this thing's got four bashes, so bruiser adds two damage as an added bonus. Having my submission be rated by the master rater as a potential meta changer is a really nice thing to say, especially to someone who's been unhappy with the current most used (majortoken)(majortoken) weapons.

4. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Go ahead, don't let me stop you. I like it as a person who loves playing SP :)

Sir Veza likes this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Yesterday would be good. Or now.

seth arue likes this.
  6. Inkfingers

Inkfingers Thaumaturge

I am, in fact, a person who loves squirrels. You've got me pegged, Peonprop.

CT5, Vholes and Flaxative like this.
  7. Melancthon

Melancthon Ogre

As much as I would LOVE to have a helmet with Frenzy Aura, I voted for Pressing Problems, because I just can't resist good warrior positioning items. Disorienting Block is one of my favorite things!

Vholes likes this.
  8. billiska

billiska Ogre

Forgot to mention, free move is also about getting through opponent's zone of control. If the partner of your warrior is a wizard you might want this instead of sprint, team.

Go... make a comeback. for squirrels...

peonprop, timeracers and Sir Veza like this.
  9. Vholes

Vholes Thaumaturge

I ended up voting for Bouncer's Gloves. If I found most of these weapons, I'd think "cool, that's better than what I'm using now." If I found Bouncer's Gloves, I'd think "Time to make a Barge warrior!"

Plus voting for the silliest concept will help me get over my guilt at submitting a playable item.

Juxtapostion, CT5, Sir Veza and 2 others like this.
  10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I figured it was an honest mistake. These things happen.

Brobat, Ian, CT5 and 2 others like this.
  11. Ian

Ian Kobold

Is there a separate forum where constructive criticism is listed, as was previously done in video? I was quite looking forward to voting for the Rosary of the Number God - I'm guessing the design flaw was the third card?

Awesome presentation as always, in any event :D

Same here, though I ended up choosing the gauche from this list!

Right now it looks like a close race between Vicious Circle and Pressing Problems. Oh, the tension!

Brobat and seth arue like this.
  12. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

Welp. Looks like I'll have to change my vote. Doesn't look like the Purificator is going to make it so I'll have to support the one of the two top rated ones who I like best. Reminds me of the US election system...

13. Aerendhil

Aerendhil Ogre

Dear Flaxative : could we have both items ? (pressing problems & hu la hoop...) one is SP oriented and the other is MP.
    And... you know; Christmas is so soon !
    And we have all been very good kids, playing nice and all !
    Thx Santa Flax !

14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Nope :)

Stexe and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  15. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

I dont @Aerendhil knows @Flaxative 's feelings towards us.

seth arue and Lucky Dice like this.
  16. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

If mine loses, I'll probably just be resubmitting it at the earliest possible chance considering how much love it's been getting! Of course, that's no excuse to not vote for it now, considering we don't really know for sure what the policy on resubmitting things are, not to mention when that next chance will be.

Adunien and Maniafig like this.
  17. Stexe

Eh... it is super strong (as others have stated). I'd probably run them in my build -- and definitely run them on maps like Triple Duel. Would prefer we don't have potentially meta shifting items come out of Alozyo, but that's just my opinion. Would like to see cool fun stuff or stuff that fills in gaps we don't have.

timeracers likes this.
  18. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

This.

Magic Elves, timeracers and Stexe like this.
  19. Steinhauser

Steinhauser Lizardman Priest

How does an item fufill both criteria? If it's used, it will shift the meta. If it isn't used, it can't possibly be filling in any gaps, or any fun. Do you just want an item for single player?

20. Stexe

Used doesn't mean it will completely shift the meta. Having an item be a "must have" would. Filling in gaps might change the meta slightly, such as seeing less Nimbus if a heavy Purging Strike item came in, but I don't think it would be completely dominating as to stop people from running Martyr / Nimbus. And no, I don't want items just for SP. Otherwise I wouldn't have been voting for the Purificator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.