Can't Connect to Game

Discussion in 'Support' started by admin, Jun 2, 2013.

1. PillePalle

PillePalle Kobold

did someone of the staff even notice the problem or working on it ... ?
    if so, at least some information would be nice ....

something like :
    we are working on it ...
    server will be back at approx time ...
    what ever information ...

no information just sucks!

40c_rudy likes this.
  2. gulo gulo

gulo gulo Guild Leader

Well, it's 2:00 am on the eastern coast of Australia, 11:00 pm on the west. It's possible that no one is awake?

That being said, I'm sure something will happen sooner than later. I know it's hard for us all, but I'm sure there are other things we can do in the meantime.
    I mean, I'm actually working at work today. What a refreshing change.

3. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I've contacted Jon, Farbs, and Jason. Hopefully one of them gets on it ASAP :)

BlackVoidDeath, 40c_rudy and Han Lee like this.
  4. PillePalle

PillePalle Kobold

Some INFORMATION would be nice ...
    Did the staff even notice there is problem ?
    Is there already someone working on it?

INFORMATION like:
    We are working on the problem ...
    Servers will be back aprrox. at ...
    Sorry dear players we`re out ...
    We dont know anything and dont care ...

Nothing is just like: we dont care ...

Sorry, could be doublepost ... cant see my 1st ..

5. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Yes, it is a double post, and the staff has already responded to say we're working on it. No ETA yet. And of course we care.

6. dmnqwk

dmnqwk Kobold

I created an account here because they've posted on Steam that they are working on the issue, but the announcement was only 10 minutes ago so I have to assume it took them a while to wake up. They've said the issue is logging in as opposed to actually playing, but that's all I know I'm afraid.

7. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We've rebooted the server and are in the process of investigating what caused the issue. This may take some time but the game seems functional in the meantime. Thanks for your patience everyone!

Farbs, 40c_rudy and BlackVoidDeath like this.
  8. Jankdaddy

Jankdaddy Kobold

The game was really slow around 7am EST. It would draw only a portion of the cards and then stall. Eventually I left it. When I came back I had lost connection. Now (8Am) I'm just getting ye ole spinning wheel.

9. Jankdaddy

Jankdaddy Kobold

9amEST check in: It's back. False alarm I guess! :D

10. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

Down again? Can't connect via web or steam.

11. The Nukes

The Nukes Kobold

Yep, seems to be.

12. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

Yup, it's down again

13. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

Hangs after the login prompt right?

14. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

Down for me as well :(

15. Steinhauser

Steinhauser Lizardman Priest

Server has been disconnecting every time I log on, starting at around 11:20 EST today. Anyone else having this problem? I'm on Steam.

EDIT: Same problem on browser. Forums are similarly slow/sporadic.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  16. BlackVoidDeath

BlackVoidDeath Guild Leader

Do the forums look like this?
    Forums Broken.jpg
    If yes then just wait for a bit, try refreshing and it will start working again at some point.

17. Steinhauser

Steinhauser Lizardman Priest

^ That wasn't the problem, it was more of a sporadic disconnect and reconnect. It was probably on my end, and it's cleared up now.

18. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

I can't connect to the game, and I think I know why. I hibernated my computer for a bit and turned it back on. I was able to use the chat and stuff, but I could not for the life of me join the league. I paid about 200 gold in total and I still couldn't join. I restarted the client (steam) and now I am not able to join the game. It says Login Failed: {0}.

In game name: Room9

EDIT: am able to log in to a different account (Potatozilla)

Last edited: Nov 29, 2015
  19. BlackVoidDeath

Almost the same issue as @Han Lee - I spent 100 gold on the league (tried entering twice) and now tried to re-log and it just brought up the spinning weel of endless loading.

In-game username: BlackVoidDeath

Edit: it finally loaded but came up with the message: "The server or your internet connection may be down. Please click OK and try to login again. If you were in a battle you can rejoin that battle if you reconnect within 10 minutes." Gonna try logging in again.
    Edit2: I clicked ok to close that menu and it opened the same message as @Han Lee - "Login failed: {0}"

Han Lee likes this.
  20. BlackVoidDeath

Update: Managed to log in on my third try - my gold has returned (I got my 100 gold back) and I was able to get into a pod without any problems.