Is the game stuck? Can't progress because of a bug? Post here please! - INCLUDE LOG-IN NAME

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Megadestructo, Sep 12, 2013.

1. CoreGoon

CoreGoon Kobold

Same issue here. Mauve Manticore #9 - Necromania.

Zombie hit's me with a Zombie Mob attack and the card remains floating in the middle of the screen. Nothing more happens. Quitting and rejoining removes the card, but nothing happens. I can zoom in on cards and all that jazz, but the game's stuck.

I made a topic and posted it on the Steam forums, but that was promptly deleted by someone. No explanation at all. :mad: In-game chat suggested I go here.

2. jesusgzz80

jesusgzz80 Kobold

We found bug problems in coop in temple of terror when fly monkeys duck strong hack and they attack a warrior with mime crown the game froze and in other situation with that card happen but the first one succed 3 times.

3. Jarmo

Jarmo Snow Griffin

Zombie Mob in MM #9 and Mimetic Armor in general are unfortunately both currently bugged. Zombie Mob has already been fixed but there hasn't been a new relase yet. Mimetic Armor is currently waiting to be fixed, the bug was only found recently.

@CoreGoon, your Steam thread was most likely moved to the Card Hunter Steam Support subforum, please look for it there.

CoreGoon and Pengw1n like this.
  4. rinco69

rinco69 Thaumaturge

Not sure if this is the right thread or not. But I got stuck on the Defeat screen!

Login name is rinco69. Playing my 4th league game in wicked waterways. I managed to pin both Festering Guts and Mad Dog on the other guys priest. I stupidly finish the priest off with an invig touch + frenzy aura while cantripping on talented healer. Then boom 28 damage coming my way! The vamp that dealt the final blow survived thanks to their Crafted Mail. But my other vamp was not so lucky. Their Flight Aura blocked 1 dmg from both the Guts and the Dog. But the total 9 + 17 damage was enough to take them down from a full 25 health.

Anyway because the client was stuck I quit. Took a backup copy of the log (attached). Then logged back in. The game asked me to rejoin so I said yes. And it was still stuck on the Defeat screen!

So I quit again, this time I came back and I was not prompted to rejoin. What is really strange is the defeat didn't count towards my league games! I was able to join another league game, win that, and take 1st place with 4 wins beating Scarponi. Winnah!

Maybe you can credit Scarponi with their missing gold chest?

Attached Files:

5. Gearbox

Gearbox Kobold

***edit*** As Flaxative states below, this is not a bug *** edit***

Login: Gearbox

Bug: I have completed the campaign, and the cyber expansion, and the first Tezkal mission, and the defense of Woodhome. And MM#5. MM#9 is unlocked, but not MM6-8. Have screenshots if needed. If this is not a bug, please let me know and I'll edit this post.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
  6. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Beat MM9 to unlock 8, beat MM8 to unlock 7, etc. MM5 is special, and out of sequence.

ParodyKnaveBob and Gearbox like this.
  7. Macizo

Macizo Guild Leader

Hi, i'm stuck on Cavern of chaos, "throne room of chaos" the last battle.

an emeny was revived outside of the field. there is no way of killing. i cicle the deck to see if a find how but was impossible,

Thanks.

Attached Files:

8. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Oh dear, that's funny but also really annoying, sorry.

9. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

Login: Yxklyx

Game hung looking for loot fairy today - AI is in infinite loop. Attaching battle log from f1.

Attached Files:

• log.zip
      File size:
      58.9 KB
      Views:
  10. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

Is there a key I can use to get the AI unstuck?

11. Jon

So, the battle is stuck and you can't play a card? Can you resign?

12. Yxklyx

Yxklyx Mushroom Warrior

Yeah, I could resign. It happened again. Looks like it's related to some types of AI enemies. Attaching log.

Attached Files:

13. Shiniguro

Shiniguro Kobold

Log-in name: Shiniguro
    I can no longer enter any battles. My party can move around the map but cannot enter a battle / dungeon / shop.
    If I start a new account I can do the tutorials but as soon as I reach the world map I can no longer enter anything on the map.

14. Jon

Is this still a problem?

15. Shiniguro

Shiniguro Kobold

No longer a problem. I went to Steam >> Library >> Games >> Card Hunter >> Right Click >> Properties >> Local Files >> Verify Integrity of Cache.
    Turned out 2 files were corrupt and Steam fixed them.
    After that the problem was resolved.

Jarmo and Jon like this.
  16. doog37

doog37 Hydra

Cannot log in
    user: doog37

I enter my user name and password the waiting icon spins and then it tells me there is either a server issue or an issue with my internet connection.

Update: tried from multiple computers got the same message/issue

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
  17. Stexe

Stexe #2 in Spring PvP Season

I'm having trouble logging in too. Must be a server issue.

18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

We've rebooted the server and are in the process of investigating what caused the issue. This may take some time but the game seems functional in the meantime. Thanks for your patience everyone!

doog37 likes this.
  19. HoloGhost

HoloGhost Kobold

Login Name: HoloGhost

I got stuck after "The Metallic Monstrosity" mission. When I passed it, no new adventures opened. Just "Passageways to Death" but it's a treasure hunt so I don't have access to it.

20. timeracers

timeracers Guild Leader

This is not a bug. Currently the Mettalic Monstrosity is the last adventure you unlock of the free ones.

Flaxative likes this.