Path of festering guts ( aka suicide zombie bomb )

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Jezterscap, Oct 13, 2015.

1. Jezterscap

Jezterscap Lizardman Priest

2. Souleye

Souleye Orc Soldier

And how did it go vs me? ;)

Fun deck man, thanks for sharing! :)

3. Jezterscap

Last edited: Oct 13, 2015
  4. RoflCat

RoflCat Goblin Champion

Vampire Blade also have a chance of making you draw Gut -> Loner -> BOOM.

5. I'm curious how these would do on Death March.

6. Rohndil

Rohndil Hydra

7. Souleye

Souleye Orc Soldier

gulo gulo likes this.
  8. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

How often did Festering actually blow in your matches in an impactful way (compared to the times it didn't or even blew in your face)?
    Any suprise encounters with toughness, Force Field or resistant hide?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2015
  9. Jezterscap

I would say it has an impact every time to you draw it. Sometimes your opponent runs away , disrupting their play. Sometimes they just totally disregard it and it blows up in their face :p
    Toughness and resistant hide are pretty rare but nimbus and force field is a major problem. The main counter to this build is burst and unfortunately it is quite prevalent in the meta.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  10. Wouldn't a burst staff be better for checking for toughness and possibly hitting your zombie and enemy at the same time?

11. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

youll need some way to soften them up before you go in with the 18 dmg. After all you want to kill them for their stars before you give up yours.

12. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

Hey, fwiw, here was something I did for Halloween. $:^ ]

Pre-games intro: http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/guild-sorcererers.5126/page-51#post-105466
    Post-games stories around the Halloween campfire: http://forums.cardhunter.com/threads/guild-sorcererers.5126/page-51#post-105494

In particular, post-game gives two different Festering Guts parties I made. $:^ ] Perhaps we can share our inspiration and find what works. $;^ J

I've gotta say, I enjoyed the havoc so much, I might do it again sooner than later -- but I wouldn't mind making it a bit more functional before doing that. $:^ P ha ha ha ha

Funny thing is, I see I already addressed some issues people brought up in this thread. Muah ha ha haaa!