Test Build 3.80.0 (6 Oct 2015)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Oct 5, 2015.

1. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Our halloween release is going to be a big one. Not only will it include the usual Halloween stuff but also Caverns of Chaos, a new Mauve Manticore and the latest Aloyzo's Arsenal items.

Cards
    • Deck and hand peeks don't stomp on card controller. Should fix bug with Duck and Mimetic Armor.
    • Fixed some card art-related data 'bugs'...
    Mauve Manticore
    • Mauve Manticore 10 released.
    Caverns of Chaos
    • Added Return to the Caverns of Chaos.
    • Added legendary premades to CoC.
    Aloyzo's Arsenal
    • Aloyzo's Arsenal 3 items added.
    • Added Aloyzo's Arsenal 3 winning items to Halloween store inventory
    Halloween
    • Halloween news.
    • Halloween boards in rotation.
    • Halloween store open.
    • Halloween items will drop from chests.
    • Halloween figures available.
    Monsters
    • Large portraits for Warden, Fire Sprite, Arcane Sprite
    Kongregate Client
    • Check for greenfang completion stat on Kongregate login.

40c_rudy, Pengw1n, Killer74 and 6 others like this.
  2. Jon

Bump.

3. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

Return to the Caverns of Chaos is perfect. ;)
    My first map:
    Screenshot from 2015-10-06 21:15:30.jpg

Sir Veza and Pawndawan like this.
  4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Are you the only person who can test it? ;)

5. The "Gary still tells you what you already know even after 2 years of playtesting" glitch is still present.

6. DupleX

@Assussanni should be able to as well :)

Flaxative likes this.
  7. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I'll test it once I'm less frantically rushing to get everything and the kitchen sink into the hands of the authorities. Can't wait to play around with the legendary decks. I'm hoping our friend Akon made it in: even though he only has the one item, he's clearly the premier authority on fire in Cardhuntria!

8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

He didn't. There's a list somewhere in the previous test thread I think. The wizards are Chartwell, Wym, 'Pain,' and sorta-wizard Xander.

9. DupleX

Here's the list:

Flaxative likes this.
  10. Fry

Fry Ogre

I don't know what that first sentence means, but I approve of that second sentence. Damn dirty apes are gonna get what's comin' to 'em. :)

11. Jon

Should fix a bug where a card stolen via Duck is incorrectly assigned a "controller", meaning that it causes problems when checking against cards like Mimetic Armor when replayed by the character who ducked it.

Sir Veza likes this.
  12. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

Played CoC for the first time today - failed on battle 5 after about 50 mins after drawing 2 dwarf mages & a dwarf priest. Was facing 2 blood disciples, 2 muscular zombies, 2 dogs and 2 mercenaries...got chased down pretty fast.

Flaxative likes this.
  13. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

Do you still want run times/battles won for CoC?

29 mins - 5 won.
    (Got three of the same elf warriors round 6, an interesting and close fight against storges, bombardiers, Lord Stafford and skeletons)

39 mins - 6 won
    (Adult Wyverns again)

Hope to eventually get to see those new characters. Maybe they can help me beat those pesky wyverns.

14. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

If you test it, you can let me know the stats, but at this point I think this version of it is going to go live, so I'm not really looking for data based on which to change it at this time.

40c_rudy, Killer74 and Sir Veza like this.
  15. DupleX

Would you like data from Return?

16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I'm not worried about loot rates there (it's normal tables), so no, thanks though! I am interested to hear if it's beatable/fun though.

17. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I just ran through MM10 with no retries.
    I think I'd best save my CoC lucky run (no overwhelming foes) for the live server.

Melancthon, 40c_rudy and Flaxative like this.
  18. Made it up to level 8 in the Caverns before being presented with an unwinnable situation.

19. wavy

wavy Thaumaturge

In part 3 did you just wait until they had used all their moves? I tried about 5 times before giving up, so probably need to study the board layout a bit better to work out the safe(r) spots.