Test Build 3.74.0 (23 Sep 2015)

Discussion in 'Testing' started by Jon, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Thanks, I have now! Lots of display errors on Chrome, different ones in Opera, and everything looks good in Iron and Firefox.

2. Some opening battles are just not worth the effort. Example: 2 or more wyverns appear at the start and I resign. I am sick of dealing with them flying all over the map and their 8 armor.

3. Punf

Punf Lizardman Priest

Please unlock Caverns on the account Punf_test

4. B3@R-s

B3@R-s Kobold

Can I get an unlock?
    Test account: Captain Bearshark

5. If you want to level your account up, just open the console and type in: playerlevel 21
    To level a character type in: characterLevel <name> <level>

Trollish setup...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  6. Fry

Fry Ogre

That doesn't help with the grind to get through the modules to open up the Caverns. Well, it helps, but it doesn't skip it. :p

7. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

And don't forget: "everyItem".

@Flaxative : Please don't put super powerful ranged enemies on maps with no cover. Also, the spawn points on that map were always unfair.

timeracers likes this.
  8. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Sorry folks, not going to unlock more accounts until we get a new test build up with changes. (Priorities.)

9. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

CoC PC Decklists

PC1,PC2,PC3

PC4,PC6,PC5 (in that order)

PC7,PC8,PC9

PC10,PC11,PC12 (first two may be swapped; I didn't actually see them)

PC13,PC14,PC15 (first and third may be swapped)

PC16 New!
    If you see him/her, please save the logs for me.

PC18 New!
    If you see him/her, please save the logs for me.

PC19,PC20,PC21 (I assume, but I didn't actually see them)

PC22,PC23,PC24

Sir Veza, Maniafig and Flaxative like this.
  10. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

If you can't skip it, @Jarmo has posted the shortest path. Still a lot slower than a cheat code, I know.

timeracers, Jarmo and PurpleRed like this.
  11. PurpleRed

PurpleRed Orc Soldier

Ye, you only have to beat a lv15 dungeon as well. After tutorial it is 12 dungeons and codes can give you high lvl players and all items right from the start. Doesn't take much longer than a single good run through CoC.

12. PurpleRed

PurpleRed Orc Soldier

Heh, yes, the priests slow things down noticably even when they are winning. If they are buffed its going to invalidate all the timing data we collected!

Ya, the nimbus are always helpful. You can still win with these priests, but my feeling is that they are under powered if you draw more than one. Tough mobs and no vps, you are going to suffer. Each of those priests from the premade decks is designed to support a team with two hitters.

13. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

To clarify, my intention in buffing HP (and maaaybe some decks)—work I'll be doing today—is to make characters more survivable but not more lethal. So you're less likely to lose but you won't win much faster.

14. That would be a great help. We do not want the main server to suffer like we did.

15. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

One thing that would help a lot would be not using maps that have no cover from ranged enemies.

Flaxative, Sir Veza and timeracers like this.
  16. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

It wouldn't be CoC if I ensured cover on every map. But the adventure should be much easier. (Been working on it all morning and I've thrown you all a bunch of bones. ;) ) That said it should remain very hard!

I've fixed the bugs, too.

(None of this is on test, yet, obviously.)

Only thing left to do before I recommend Jon push a new test build is the 'legendary character' decks. Not sure when I'll get around to that.

Killer74, CT5, Wocket and 2 others like this.
  17. Killer74

Killer74 Hydra

DupleX, Pawndawan and Flaxative like this.
  18. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Coming up with and implementing are different beasts. At this time I'm not soliciting decklists. Though, funny one. :p

19. DupleX

DupleX Champion of Cardhuntria

Requesting a deck for the legendary hero Xander because who doesn't want warriors with magical attacks. Also it would be cool to have decks that are not creatable with a standard character :D

timeracers and Pawndawan like this.
  20. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

I personally think Xander would be a Bash Wizard, but I suppose it could be interpreted both ways.