This is a scenario I made a while ago for extracting monster decks, then I added the "noShuffle" tag so I could get unsorted decks, and then it stopped working for a while. Now it works most of the time, though there are still random problems. Haven't had any problems lately. To use it, clear your logs, load the scenario, select up to 5 types of monsters (leave Gary the door), create the game, wait for the cards to be drawn, then copy the logs into a text editor or spreadsheet to see the decks. If your text editor is having problems with the line breaks, click in the battle log window and ctrl-A ctrl-C to copy those logs instead.