Some PvP questions

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Womble, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Womble

Womble Mushroom Warrior

I've just started playing the PvP and noticed a few odd things. On the Tournamentria page there are three large boxes along the bottom - "You entered lobby" is written in the left one. The others are always empty - is that usual?

Also, what is the "Create casual match" page. The right hand box has "Module A1" written in it, and the small broken flash symbol (little icon with green, pink, blue symbols). If I try to create game it just seems to hang.

Otherwise played a couple of games against Gary and 2-0. I guess I need to wait for the real person pummelling coming my way when someone else joins the room.

2. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

The 1st panel is the chat (for alerts and messages), the second is the list of people in the lobby - and the third at least used to be the matches in progress. Lots of work in progress in there, so will likely change again soon!

Also, casual match requires someone invited - or it will just hang there.

3. Wozarg

Wozarg Thaumaturge

Don't worry about a real person pummeling you if you go up in ranks and fight the stronger ai. Even i get my rearside handed to me from time to time by amy.