Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Flaxative, Jul 29, 2015.
Party Crashing Boots
Muscle Through, Energizing Move, Brutal Charge
Item Name: Superb eyesight
Item Slot: Elvish skill
Cards: Elvish insight, Elvish insight, Scouting run
Flask of Frigus
Illusory Barrier, Flash Flood, Telekinesis
Bruiser, Bruiser, Blind Rage
Item Name: Excalipurge
Item Slot: Weapon
Cards: 1x Vicious Thrust, 2x Nimble Strike, 3x Purging Strike
This is interesting, Let's have a try.
2.Jump like a monkey
2. Dancer's Drainer
3. Divine Weapon
4. 2x Enervating Touch, 1x Spear Of Darkness, 3x Dancing Cut
2. Poetic Justice
3. Divine Weapon
4. Mind Leak, Defenders Block, Bless, Inspiration, Cleansing Ray, Triple Heal (could SUB either cleansing ray or triple heal for vulnerability if over cost)
Intended for pure support / Buff Priest. Looking to come in at a cost of 2 Blue ?
Must Look Like A Tome
1. In-game Username:
2. Item Name:
3. Item Slot (e.g. Divine Item):
2x Rockfall, 1x Acid Jet, 1x Acid Spray, 1x Wall Of Fire, 1x Meltdown
I am aware that Rockfall is currently not found on any staffs and that this item would be rather high-level, but I remember a beta-staff that was very geomancer-y and it was really cool (And since some people are suggesting lava pool and pool of acid, this shouldn't be very 'overpowered' in comparison, right?). I miss being able to make a full-on geomancer.
2. Forcebubble coat
3. Heavy armor
Notes: requires minor token
3. Elf skill ( )
Fork should almost be a dead card for elf warrior. Designed to increase popularity of elf mages, but elf priests will definitely like it too.
2. Careful Tutor
3. Human Skill
2. Dingding's Dingaling (A handbell.)
3. Arcane Item (Level 17, Rare )
Ambiguously meddlesome. And apparently one card away from a suggestion on the first page, haha
2. Iron Dwarf's Boots
4. OR depending on the required rarity (i propose first one, with Rocket Dash, item - rare)
It can looks like but of another color scheme (red + yellow?)
I think the metagame needs a top down gardening item to shake things up. This also fits Flak's design goal of giving players access to certain cards for the first time, for no clear purpose.
2. Watering Can of the Worldtree
3. Arcane Item
He who grows the tubers should look to it that he himself does not become a tuber.
4x Dancing Cut, 2x Nimble Strike
This epic item would require .
2. Bloodfrenzy Cape
3. Divine Armor
2. Spooky Whip
Laser Whip Laser Whip Shifty Stab Shifty Stab Shifty Stab Jump Back
2. 3-Stage Rocket Boots
4. Rocket Charge, Brutal Charge, Charge
2. Spell Sword
4. Vicious Thrust, Vicious Thrust, Sizzling Bolt, Frost Jolt, Cone of Cold, Fire Spray
Item lvl 14; one major, one minor
Separate names with a comma.