Your favorite items poll - collecting nominees

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by Martin K, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Martin K

Martin K Goblin Champion

Hi Card Hunters,

I thought about creating a poll to figure out what the favorite items of the community are. However, at 1500 items or so, it's too much to list each and every one in a poll. It's unlikely that many players will vote for Relic Of St. Darqar anyway.

So anyhow, just use the template below to tell me your favorite items that you want to see in the polls.
    It's up to you why you like the item. Extremely useful, blatantly overpowered, your first legendary, cute icon... Rarity, level and token cost don't matter.
    You can list several items for each category but please keep it down to five. (Otherwise it's not really a favorite, isn't it?)

Arcane Item:
    Arcane Skill:
    Boots:
    Divine Armor:
    Divine Item:
    Divine Skill:
    Divine Weapon:
    Dwarf Skill:
    Elf Skill:
    Heavy Armor:
    Helmet:
    Human Skill:
    Martial Skill:
    Robes:
    Shield:
    Staff:
    Treasure:
    Weapon:

Pilgrim Bailey likes this.
  2. Martin K

Martin K Goblin Champion

3. Martin K

Martin K Goblin Champion

4. Sazanami

Sazanami Orc Soldier

Only included items I actually have played with.

Arcane Item: Bewlin's Baffling Bauble
    Arcane Skill: Electroporter Novice
    Boots: Goat Boots
    Divine Armor: Savage Plates, Glowing Hide Armor
    Divine Item: Shuddering Relic
    Divine Skill: Trained Cleansing
    Divine Weapon: Demon's Golden Blade, Godtouched Spear
    Dwarf Skill: Solid Rock
    Elf Skill: Superb Insight
    Heavy Armor: Sharp Shell
    Helmet: Bellowing Helm
    Human Skill: Perfect Command, Apprentice Command
    Martial Skill: Savvy Attacker, Superb Impaling
    Robes: Robes Of Levitation
    Shield: Slippery Shield, Czint's Buckler
    Staff: Trembling Staff
    Treasure: Orcish Painting (Clearly they're fake, I feel dirty selling them for 1000gp)
    Weapon: Nifty Halberd, Lochaber Axe, Flashing Longspear

5. Forestal

Forestal Mushroom Warrior

May I suggest seperate threads/categories for items of different rarity? If nothing else, it will help beginning (& veteran) players looking out for more "specific" drops-- cos info-overload causes MEGO (My Eyes Glaze Over)...

The Long Story: As a new player, I hit the usual progression wall around lvl 6 SP Modules and-- unlike some other "role-players"-- was thankful to Gary for "boost" from the MP Starter Party's items... but then I hit another progression wall around lvl 8 cos my characters couldn't really make use of the higher lvl items and my common/uncommon drops from the SP modules weren't helping until....

"Monkey Skin Mask"? "Robes of Levitation"? Wow, so practising/grinding with the lower lvl SP module do have their own pay-off!

P.S. Especially now that "peasant" (commons/uncommons-only) tourneys are more or less a thing, it would make sense to have a list of popular common/uncommon gear that makes the (lower lvl) SP modules fun to play and fun to play FOR.

6. Martin K

Martin K Goblin Champion

For these polls, I'm putting gold tokens against no-tokens and commons against legendaries on purpose. Just because an item is harder to get or more costly to equip doesn't mean it's better in the game. Results have been quite interesting so far.