Wyvern Hunters

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by j3st3ri, Nov 25, 2016.

1. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Today the last place for people to look Loot Fairy was Cliffs of the Wyverns, which I think is insane. (who'd rather play lvl 18 AotA or lvl 12 AI adventures?!?)

I found some team suggestions from 2014 for Cliffs of the Wyverns, but much has changed after that. That's why here's my suggestion:

3 x lvl 18 Human Warriors with identical gear:

upload_2016-11-25_21-48-57.png

Double-edged Sword
    White Katana
    Flashing Longspear
    Lt. Buckwell's Strapping
    Mail Of Absorption
    Absolem's Leather Shoes
    Aegis Of The Defender
    Subtle Positioning
    Novice Impaling

Obviously these aren't the best possible items out there, but that's what I have and what seems to do the job well. (I honestly enjoy using this team against wyverns)

The helmet, heavy armor and boots can easily be replaced with something else. (especially the legendaries) For example, I'd gladly replace my 3 x Mail Of Absorption with 3 x Galvanized Zombie Plates. Actually the whole set of galvanized zombie gear might be fun...

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

This is the party I threw together last time Looty came here. It's not fast, but it gets the job done.

Juggerette
    Level 24 Elf Warrior

Quest Wiz 2
    Level 20 Elf Wizard

Bufty
    Level 21 Elf Priest

3. j3st3ri

j3st3ri Thaumaturge

Vengeance is definitely a good way to get closer to the elusive enemies. Too bad I only have one weapon with such attacks. Also buffing priest with two warriors is a no-brainer. (not talking your team, but possible changes to mine)

Still, I like my three human warriors and Vanguard is extremely useful with all the step attacks I have ;)

4. boro

boro Goblin Champion

This is what I'm currently using, it's fast and pretty reliable though you will lose on map 4 if you don't draw any armor.

Anggorl
    Level 24 Dwarf Wizard

Bokdum
    Level 24 Dwarf Wizard

Dalgal
    Level 24 Dwarf Wizard

5. MathuranF

MathuranF Lizardman Priest

[​IMG]

my co-op char that I use that makes it extremely easy.