Which Human skill should I use (MP)?

Discussion in 'Deck Building' started by wtfzambo, May 27, 2016.

1. wtfzambo

wtfzambo Kobold

Hi hunters!

I have a team that consists of 2 bejeweled elf warriors and 1 human vampire. The 2 elves don't have any Team, move skills, thus I use them on the human. Between these 3 skills, which one would be best to use? (I can use either a blue or orange power token):

Trained Command, Advanced Command, Make Haste.

All the best :)

Since I've been told the setup is unusual, I'll post the build below, in case anyone wonders (suggestions on how to improve it, the vampire especially, are most welcome)

Elf warrior 1:
    Bejeweled Shortswordx2
    Carved Club
    Necalli Cap
    Parrying Buckler
    Solid Mail
    Diamond Moccasins
    Cautious Mobility
    Trained Crushing

Elf warrior 2:
    Bejeweled Shortswordx2
    Rageblood Dagger
    Shimmering Hood
    Rusty Buckler
    Solid Mail
    Turquoise Boots
    Cautious Mobility
    Novice Impaling (in lack of a better solution).

Human Vampire:
    Lifesuck Spearx2
    Buckler
    Glowing Hide Armor
    Turquoise Boots
    Hand Of Melvelous
    Midnight Shroud (in lack of the better version)
    Purging Charm (saved my ass so many times)
    Make Haste
    Focused Healer

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  2. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

Make haste is objectively the most powerful. If you feel the warriors as a duo are always a move short of reaching their targets, trained command is your skill. The attack soldier is an okay thing to squeeze more damage out of any confrontation. Sprint team is more of an all-or-nothing move to focus both on a seemingly open target, also the flanking on Advanced command can be nice on a vamp. Btw that setup is unusual, 2 warriors and a vamp. Maybe have a look at items with Avenging Touch to make up for the healing one usually would expect from a priest.

3. wtfzambo

wtfzambo Kobold

I started experimenting with this build yesterday, previously I was mostly clueless. I run 2x warriors and a vamp simply because I didn't have enough items for the 3rd warrior. Nevertheless, I'm quite satisfied by it so far, and I never felt I needed heals (but that may be due to the ELO i'm in atm, which is around 1100ish). What basically happens every game is that I rush in with the 2 elves, pewpewpew, and clean up with the vampire afterwards. Not seldom has it happened that the 2 warriors died leaving the enemy team with very low HP and the vamp cleaned up 1v2.

I will think about avenging touch but I don't think it will fit in my strategy because the human is slower, thus reaching the fight after the elves do.

PS: posted the build in my 1st post in case anyone wonders.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  4. Bleneth

Bleneth Kobold

You will know more than anyone else what it needs ;) Or try each one a little and see.

More team moves is never a bad thing, or what about making your vampire an elf and running elf scamper it is nice against dwarf wizards. Healing dash boots is nice on vampire, but I would run team walk boots to give your team more reach, and also to escape or dodge a volcano.

5. wtfzambo

wtfzambo Kobold

Ah, the elf scamper ain't a bad idea either, I didn't think about that, thanks! Those boots are mostly there for the quickness aura, although I could probably ditch them if I roll an elf vamp instead.

6. Galvatron

Galvatron Orc Soldier

You might try finding some Unholy Wellspring, Mass Frenzy or Martyr's Blessing etc. items for your priest.

7. Shanomo

Shanomo Guild Leader

tough leather cap might suit you better for getting your getting in close to the enemy, especially in the current map rotation with maps that arent so large. Dash team + AoA :D Out of those human skills, make haste is most decisively strong, though it only allows one elf an extra move of 3, rather than making both elves move. As the other guys said, elf scamper might be nice, but not in the current maps where there's nearly ALWAYS an elf warrior or 3 around the corner.