What Heros do you use?

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by _JT_, Aug 7, 2013.

1. _JT_

_JT_ Kobold

I want to know what hero setups people use.
    I use a human warrior, elfin mage and elfin priest.
    What setup do you use or do you switch out heros for different quests?

2. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

My parties are always warrior/wizard/priest (in that order), and I play all races in the campaign: my humans are level 14 and my elves and dwarves are level 16 (my parties were mixed race up to about level 10). In MP I only play elves.

3. Keyser

Keyser Goblin Champion

My main MP build is all dwarves: 1 warrior (berzerking) and 2 priests (1 healer and 1 battle priest). I use all sorts of builds in the campaign.

4. Essence

Essence Orc Soldier

Human Warrior, set up with items that deliver 2-3 massive power attacks and the rest crap.
    Human Wizard, with Advanced Leadership, cold attacks, wall of fire, and armor removal.
    Human Cleric, with Advanced Leadership, Talented Healer/Altruism, lots of Healing, a little bit of card-draw.

Leadership+Card Draw helps the Warrior get his power attacks up.
    Wizard removes armor and slows enemies so the Warrior can deal massive damage.
    Wall of Fire with cold attacks to prevent movement kills enemies the Warrior can't close with.

It's not anything staggering, but it works it's way through the middle campaign levels quite nicely.

5. Pengw1n

Pengw1n Moderately Informed Staff Member

Human Warrior, Dwarf Priest and Elven Wizard is my standard SP party. I messed around with Human Warrior, Elven Priest and Dwarven Wizard before reset as my main MP party (not been in MP much since).

6. Gerry Quinn

Gerry Quinn Goblin Champion

Dwarf warrior, human wizard and priest.

Usually the priest does a lot of healing, and the wizard divides between damage and control, with a bias towards damage.

7. Oberon

Oberon Hydra

In campaign I like a cleric/mage/mage build. Races can be mixed up as you want, but I'd probably prefer human or dwarf.

MP is a different beast entirely. Cleric/Cleric/Mage builds get pretty crazy. I've been experimenting with 3 warrior builds, and did well with 2 human mages and a human warrior as well. In MP if you're using a cleric you want to be doing something broken with them; drawing lots of cards via traits, and or adding lots of damage to your other attacks.

8. xyceres

xyceres Kobold

I mix up my team a lot but my favourite team was 2 spear warriors 1 mage (specialty changed based on mission) all elves.
    This was my single player setup haven't toyed around much in MP.

9. Hamanu

Hamanu Kobold

I have only been playing for two days but what I have found is two clerics and a mage seems to work the best for me. I got lucky enough to get some really cool divine items that gave one cleric a load of damage/lifesteal type attacks. The other is loaded with heals and my mage is set with a good bit of damage as well. I went all dwarf with these new ones and well it seemed to just destroy things that my original team had a very hard time with.