What happens if your net drops?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by DarkDain, Jan 6, 2013.

1. DarkDain

DarkDain Goblin Champion

Does it just pause the game until its back so you can recovery or do you restart the level? The last couple weeks my nets been kind of ****ty on the reliability side, often dropping for only a minute at a time but very frequently to the point where i cant play normal online games.

I'm hoping card hunter doesnt kick you from a game if the net drops, kind of like AoEO doesnt as long as its against AI.

2. Cerebral Paladin

Cerebral Paladin Mushroom Warrior

Currently, it boots you to the beginning of your current battle, without counting as a loss. You can then resume the adventure. This can be frustrating (when you have a fight in the bag and then lose connection before you can finish off the last, badly wounded, cardless foe) or a blessing (when you're about to lose a battle). That said, I wouldn't be surprised if this got changed, because it's open to an exploit.

3. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Yep, we've done a lot of infrastructural work to restore a battle that gets dropped but we don't have it working yet. It's definitely on our wish list but unlikely to be done anytime soon I'm afraid.