We need 3 pawns in 2 people co-op! or more HP!

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Taikun, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Taikun

Taikun Kobold

Hi!
    Please give us the possibility to play with 3 pawns in 2 people co-op or give us some more hitpoints (e.g. 30%)

Only the additional card feels to weak! and kills the fun to play 2 co-op!!!

Thanks

Greetz
    Taikun

2. Maniafig

Maniafig Thaumaturge

I don't think there needs to be an additional benefit since the extra card per turn is more powerful than it seems.

I find 2-player co-op to be more fun since there's less waiting on other people and the extra card makes decks and strategies more reliable. Running a Vampire Priest or Fire Wizard is a lot stronger in 2-player co-op than 3-player co-op for example.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  3. Scarponi

Scarponi Moderator

Yep, the more experience you get at the game the less that the HP matters and the more the extra card makes a difference. I almost exclusively play 2-play co-op. If you want more HP you could just run dwarves and pretend that they're elves. :p

Sir Veza and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  4. Pawndawan

Pawndawan Champion of Cardhuntria

One Pawn per co-op party is enough, IMHO.

ParodyKnaveBob and Mr. Magnifico like this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

One legged elves, but of inordinately robust health otherwise.

CT5 and ParodyKnaveBob like this.
  6. ParodyKnaveBob

ParodyKnaveBob Thaumaturge

I'll tell you what's funny...

I've sometimes wanted to hermit up, like this past week when I caught the Loot Fairy pretty much every day, even double-dipping, but not stepping into co-op any. The problem is I sometimes hate taking the time to build an entire party for an adventure, especially something like The Metallic Monstrosity where I'm better off entirely changing my decks at some point. It can take as long as actually finding a co-op teammate in the dead of the USA's night. Therefore, lately, (especially while I had my main adventuring party busily equipped in the middle of the Castle Mitternacht expansion,) I've actually just been running a dwarf warrior and elf wizard through everything. No need to figure out how in the world I'll build a priest. No need to manage positioning a third token and deciding card-play order for three full decks. Just throw my big, dumb rock at things while pelting from afar, preferably before either my rock or pelter dies.

This means co-op actually gives me card advantage these days. $E^ b

Sir Veza likes this.