[User's own darn fault] Item counts at 100+ display funny

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Sir Knight, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Check it out:

Card Hunter high count.jpg

Anything at 100 or more runs out the side of the little bubble. This might be a place for the shorthand "HI" or somesuch.

P.S.: I was thinking of titling the thread with "Stupid user bug," from a vague memory that this was the term for problems that only show up when a user does something rare and extreme. On the off-chance I'd be wrong, and came across as insulting, I decided to go with "User's own darn fault" instead. Correct me if you know the proper bugtesting term.

2. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

"User Induced Failure" is probably the politest term I've seen, but I really don't consider this one a bug. I had 600+ of some common treasures in my last sell-off, and having the 'most significant digits' displayed helps figure out how many quick clicks you can perform before finger cramps set in.

3. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

Sir Veza likes this.
  4. boro

boro Goblin Champion

Wow :eek: :D

Must have taken a full day to count and sell all excess stuff. (to think it could all happen with the press of one button)

Sir Veza likes this.
  5. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

Less than 3 hours, thanks to the new item counters. :cool:
    +1 (again) on the magical sell button. :)

6. Sir Knight

Sir Knight Sir-ulean Dragon

Thanks for the term. And sure, I'd prefer to get all the information possible, too. It's just a "visual bug" ( . . . or whatever THAT term should be).

Also, yay, I was too slow in posting this issue. I'm unhelpful!
    That MIGHT require more game time than Card Hunter itself will exist in order to reach. Or a harsh item duplication bug.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2014