Unlocking items

Discussion in 'Card Hunter General Chat' started by Mike, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Mike

Mike Kobold

So, i am pretty early into the game, and i have gotten a few items that are locked that i bought from chests, the GM guy said you will unlock them as you level, but i was wondering if it will be obvious ive gotten these pts to unlock them?

Put about 6 hrs into this today, and i have to say its pretty solid, havent run into any bugs, yet.

2. skip_intro

skip_intro Ogre

If you're talking about items that you don't have slots for, helmet, shield, skills etc., then it is obvious when these slots appear on your "Character Sheet".

Mike likes this.
  3. Grombak

Grombak Orc Soldier

Or maybe you are talking about power tokens? Your characters will receive those tokens as they level up and you can use them to equip items that require you to have one or two of these tokens.

Mike likes this.
  4. Mike

Mike Kobold

Yeah, sorry I wasnt more specific. As Grombak said, I did mean those tokens used to unlock items, not character slots unlocking, my apologies. Grombak, is it obvious when you get these tokens as it is unlocking item slots? Thanks ahead guys.

5. Unlucky Scarecrow

Unlucky Scarecrow Goblin Champion

Power tokens will appear on your character sheet much the same way actual item slots do; It will be pretty obvious when it happens. I think the first power token comes at about level 7?

Mike likes this.
  6. Mike

Mike Kobold

Great, thanks mate! im almost 7, was starting to get worried i was missing it lol.

7. I didn't actually figure out the power token mechanic until I started the multiplayer, then it becomes very obvious.

8. Mike

Mike Kobold

Yeah im almost level 12 now and I agree, its very easy to figure out, once they start unlocking.