Unholy Energy advice?

Discussion in 'Adventure Discussion and Strategy' started by Kalin, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

I've never used Unholy Energy outside of CoC, where it only seemed to hurt me. What am I doing wrong? What sort of builds does it work best with?

2. seth arue

seth arue Thaumaturge

Taking a guess at it, I figure placed on an attack heavy dude, combine with Savage Curse to (hopefully) get rid of any non-attack cards. I'm kinda spent, and others will probably think better than I, but that's first thing I can think.

40c_rudy likes this.
  3. PVP wise, I'd only use it on a Wizard because it reveals blocks and armour when the opponent takes damage. That's kind of big if you got a Parry you're trying to hide in your hand.

ParodyKnaveBob likes this.
  4. Han Lee

Han Lee Guild Leader

I've used it with great success on burn-volcano-accel time builds. On a side note, mordecai's is subpar to 4x overheated mesmerizer xD

The only reason I stopped was because I got tired of losing to antimage builds.

5. 40c_rudy

40c_rudy Lizardman Priest

I pretty much agree with Seth, i would just like to add that a single piece of Reliable Mail will prevent most (and in most cases all) of the damage a character will receive even in a non-attack heavy build or if you want to keep some moves. Have in mind that the damage occurs after the extra draw.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2015
  6. Robauke

Robauke Guild Leader

The damage is almost neglectable, the reveal and the armor interaction are the things you have to mind - Dont combo with armors you want to have suprisingly triggered by the enemy, like a hidden toughness or sparking cloth, frenzy aura, inspiring armor etc.

BTW - There should be a steam achievement for an unholy energy kill in PvP.

Obernoob and ParodyKnaveBob like this.