Unable to return to adventure screen after exhausted

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Phaselock, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

This happened post build Jan 8th for me.
    Before the new build, in the Raid on Ommlet screen...I can drag and see my party. The regular adventure has a green tick icon.

After the new build, the tick icon is gone. I cannot drag downwards o see my party and the arrows (near the 'begin adventure' is fouled up. My char sheet is also cropped off the bottom, and I cannot go back to the adventure screen cos the arrow is missing. See image below:
    [​IMG]

2. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

ok, i think i broke smthg...continuing from the post above: I have yet to get the axe from the shop, right ? So, I click 'return to map' and click 'Axe and things', sold the gem and BOUGHT the axe. Axe is in inventory (not yet equipped) and then I return to map. Now Gary pops up and says the 'Buy an axe from the shop' thingy ! I already bought the axe, I have no money to buy anything, lol :D

The map narration and the in shop narration are out of sync. I cant do anything so I return to the shop and EQUIP the axe, return to map. Gary then triggers the kobold adventure.

3. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

ok, smthg is wrong with the arrows in the adventures. My kobold encampment adventure screen are showing the same arrows and whenever I go to my char screen, I cannot go back to the adventure screen.

4. Jon

Jon Blue Manchu Staff Member

Is your game still in this state?

5. Phaselock

Phaselock Bugblatter

yes, just tested again. have 3 exhausted adventures and 1 open white skull canyon. All 4 adventure screens are showing the same symptoms. Do you want me to flush cache and reload ?