Testing request - play multiplayer

Discussion in 'Testing' started by j-wiz, Sep 15, 2013.

1. j-wiz

j-wiz Blue Manchu Staff Member

I need a bunch of match results data on the test server from multiplayer matches - mostly ranked (both vs AI and players), but some casual match data would help as well.

If you want to help out, head over to the test server and play for a bit.

2. I would love to help out, but I do not really want to do all the tutorial stuff again and setting up a fake paypal account did not work for me.

Any chance of crediting test accounts with some humongous pizza amounts so we can just buy starter packs/chests?

3. j-wiz

I'll pop over to test and give you some pizza as soon as I finish up the testing I'm doing. I know last night we had some problems testing because the paypal sandbox was down.

turinturamba likes this.
  4. Kalin

Kalin Begat G'zok

Leaderboard doesn't show players who always lose. And it's hard to beat Gary with one naked elf.

5. Stefan

Stefan Mushroom Warrior

For the people like me that are not in the US. can you put a server time on the Forum site say near the login info.
    I can see that you posted this Today at 4:09 AM, I'm looking at it here in Australia now at 9:40am.
    And I'd like to help on the Test server but don't know how to login to it.

6. Zureiya

Zureiya Kobold

on it.

btw. a "skip tutorial" button would be nice. and instant access to heroes from the tavern.

7. j-wiz

There wasn't a specific time I had in mind for this - just general multiplayer gaming over the next few days.

For the test server details in particular, see this thread.