test server down?

Discussion in 'Testing' started by tudaan, Apr 9, 2015.

1. tudaan

tudaan Kobold

What's up with the test server being down. Haven't been able to get on for at least a week. I know it is a test server and can go down, and be reset, and characters wiped...etc. But I am REALLY missing my coop campaign. Love that stuff. My cubicle mates and I have been playing it and loving it, and now it is gone. What are we supposed to do at work now? Surely not work...

Sir Veza likes this.
  2. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

Haha.

The test server is down as we conduct an internal, private playtest of the new expansion (the one that, when it goes live, will bring campaign coop to the live server). This is a pretty crucial phase for us, and we want to keep the expansion content on the down-low so that we can control how info gets out (there might be a media blitz when the expansion is announced as we'll also be launching on Steam!). So we're not opening it yet, sorry. Glad you like the coop campaign though :)

Magic Elves and Fifjunior7 like this.
  3. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

So, no pizza earning chances for balance testing this time around? If you're only choosing specific players to help, I can probably recommend a few. (and all of them will be me)

4. Flaxative

Flaxative Party Leader

I didn't say any of those things.

5. Magic Elves

Magic Elves Thaumaturge

...well would you look at that, you didn't. I think my English class has been teaching me to read into the subtext of things too much, and now I'm looking for hidden meanings that just aren't there :confused:

(still totally volunteering for closed testing)

6. Soltis

Soltis Goblin Champion

Just sorta popped in to see what sorta CardHunter news there was since I've been absent for some time. All I can say is that bit of news gave me the biggest smile :D

I'm going to have to start gearing up to pester the everloving heck out of my friends to pick up this game as soon as the co-op goes live. Can't wait :D

Sir Veza likes this.
  7. Sir Veza

Sir Veza Farming Deity

I miss having the test server available to check whether the Loot Fairy is in the same location two days in a row. I hope it's available for general access again soon.
    Oh, SP co-op and a campaign expansion should be good too. ;)

Flaxative likes this.