[Test Server] 2x2 figure Vampire Form Graphics Bug

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Pokemaster131, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Pokemaster131

Pokemaster131 Lizardman Priest

So I'm on the Test Server right now, testing the various new cards and their uses alone and in synergy. I had an idea for something that might be a bug, regarding how 2x2 figures would interact with form changes (Troll King turning into a Werewolf, for example). I was initially curious if it would shrink the figure down to a 1x1 area, and which space it would shrink it down to. It turns out this is not the case, as they stay 2x2 figures, but because I loaded up my 3 clerics with as many Walpurgis Nights I could find, I clicked through them all really quickly. This ended up with the following situation for the enemy Hydra's figure, where the figure doesn't fully load. I don't know if this is able to be replicated, but I'll start working on it as soon as I finish typing this post. (This was on a quick custom map I made to test out the new stuff)
    [​IMG]

2. Pokemaster131

Pokemaster131 Lizardman Priest

UPDATE: This bug is able to be replicated, and appears to be an issue with Vampire forms of some 2x2 figures, but curiously not all, as you can see in the new picture I'm posting. The really weird thing, though, is that in the initial post, the Hydra figure was unable to load in the 2x2 Vampire figure. But in this second picture, it's the Troll King and the Ogre Bruiser that are unable to load, while the Hydra's figure changed just fine. I saw nothing in the F1 Log that would indicate any sort of failure. Every other sort of figure is able to be loaded, only Vampire figures have trouble.

[​IMG]